The one with her appearance

Start from the beginning

Her appearance? I've seen that girl change every day we've been married for five years. And I've obviously seen her if we had rose and for other times.

"What the hell? Her appearance?! I've seen her before!" I shouted, angry with her and myself as I looked at my mom again.

"Dylan..." my mom put a hand on my knee and rubbing, using inflicting to calm me down. "Think straight. Her appearance is different from when you've seen her all these years."

I stopped, suddenly realizing it. Emma has gained weight from the baby.

"She's insecure about what you will think about her of you choose to go through with option one." Sophie continued when she saw realization on my face.

"Well then she's a damn idiot." I snarled, flying up from the couch and storming towards the door.

"Dylan!" My mom exclaimed at what I said, getting up from the couch quickly and following me.

I kept walking, needing to get home so I could rip into Emma and tell her how stupidly wrong she was.

"Dylan Zachary Foster Sencen!" My mom yelled after hearing what I just thought and I suddenly stopped against my will.

I tried to move but my body was restricted by an invisible force. My mom finally caught up with me, standing between me and the door.

She had her arms crossed over her chest, glaring daggers at me for what I said and thought. She was the only elf in the world to be able to use telekinesis without having to put her arm or hand up.

Now I stood there, glaring at her as she telekinetically held me back.

"Let me g-" I started to growl, my lip curled up over my teeth out of anger.

"No." My mom snapped, cutting me off. I watched as she softened, coming closer to my still restricted body.

She put a hand on my cheek. "Promise me one thing," she said and I narrowed my eyes at her. I stared at her before she raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Answer me or you stay here all night." She growled and I begrudgingly nodded after a few seconds as she softened again. "Promise me you'll be nice to Emma." She whispered.

I opened my mouth, my eyebrows furrowing out of irritation.

"No. No excuses. Don't raise your voice and don't make her cry. Explain your side to her as nicely as you can... she's sensitive." My mom whispered as I realized something.

I'm so dumb. I tried to make her telekinetic force collapse, like I do to everyone if they even try to stop me. But it didn't work. I was very powerful since I was Sophie foster and keefe sencen's kid. But my mom was the most powerful elf ever. So there was no point in even arguing with her.

"Say yes or no and stop trying to break my force." Sophie snapped.

"I won't be that mean." I grumbled and she glared at me, letting go of her force on me.

I created a portal and before stepping through my mom grabbed my face from under my jaw, leaning in close.

"Be nice." She pleaded softly.