The one with month 1

3 weeks have passed. The two couples were getting more and more comfortable being together in the house.

It was 9:30pm and Cole and lily were sitting on the couch kissing. They had pulled off each others' shirts. As they kissed lily wrapped her arms around Cole's neck and pulled him to lay on her on the couch.

Just then Dylan came down the stairs and heard them.

"Cole...mmm... I love you." Lily moaned softly in Cole's ear as he kissed her neck softly.

Dylan came around from the back of the couch and leant over it to be closer to them. They had their eyes closed so they didn't see him.

"I love you too." Dylan murmured, making his voice husky to sound like how his brother's voice was like at the moment.

Lily thought cole had said that. But Cole's eyes ripped open hearing his voice say what he was gonna say his before he even opened his mouth.

Cole slowly pulled his lips away from her neck as he glared up at his brother. Dylan flashed him a wide smile.

"Babe?" Lily whispered, wondering why he'd pulled away, eyes still closed.

"I'm here." Dylan mumbled huskily once again.

Cole reached over and slapped his chest. "Stop it." He growled.

Lily opened her eyes and let out a scream when she saw Dylan.

Dylan erupted into hysterical laughter as Cole quickly sat lily up to sit across his lap and rubbed her bare back soothingly.

"Hey- hey!" Cole exclaimed, leaning his face close to hers. "I'm right here." He told her before turning his neck to the side to glare at his brother, who was rolling around on the floor laughing.

Lily looked up at Dylan.

"That was you talking to me?" She made a face at him.

Dylan nodded with a toothy grin.

Cole rolled his eyes as lily and Dylan laughed. While they were laughing Cole looked down at Lily's body and his eyes widened when he realized she was shirtless, in her top undergarment, in front of Dylan.

He quickly hugged her to him, holding her close.

"Um what're you doing?" Lily asked him confusedly.

"You don't have a shirt on." He grumbled.

Lily pulled away from his hug.

He looked at her funny. "It's fine. It's just Dylan." Lily told him as she got up from his lap and fixed her hair in one of the mirror decorations in the living room.

"Yeah it's literally just me." Dylan told his brother as he walked to the kitchen. "And it's like seeing her in a bikini... with leggings." He eyed her black leggings with only her top undergarment.

"Lilyyy," Cole whined from the couch.

"I love you." She leant over and kissed his cheek.

Cole sighed as she went into the the kitchen and talked to Dylan.

"Have you been working out?" He asked her as he got a bowl from a cabinet.

"How'd you know?!" Lily exclaimed as he handed her a bowl.

Dylan shrugged. "You look great." He smiled at her as he got ice cream from the freezer.

Cole sighed because he hadn't noticed she'd been working out. But in his defense she looked great either way.

"Dyll, what're you doing down here at 10 at night?" Cole asked him as he walked into the kitchen.

"Midnight snack." Dylan shrugged as he handed lily a bowl of ice cream.

Just then Emma came thundering down the stairs. Everyone's eyes flew down to see her shirtless with only shorts on and a top undergarment of course.

"Baby how long does it take to get water?" She growled as she walked into the kitchen.

Her eyes widened when she saw everyone in the kitchen.

"Woah that's so weird!" She exclaimed as she pointed from her shirtless form to Lily's shirtless form.

"I know!" Lily exclaimed as they high-fived.

Dylan and Cole watched their shirtless girlfriends talk normally at the kitchen table while eating ice cream like nothing was wrong.

Dylan and Cole gaped at each other.