The one where it happened

Over the next week the boys decided on going.

Dylan's point of view

Cole and I chose to go with the neverseen for 7 months. The black swan need 4 and a half months to get their information together, a meeting with the neverseen, our weapons, crucial ability training for Cole and I, and combat training. My parents, Emma's, and Lily's have been with the black swan for the past 2 months for work, so Cole and I are living at Oralie's castle.

All that was left was for me to tell my girlfriend I was leaving her for 7 or more months.

This will be fun.

I spent the day with her on Saturday. It was 7pm and we were at her house. We were watching a movie called Five Feet Apart with some human actor named Cole sprouse. I was sitting on the couch against the arm rest with my knees propped up, and Emma had sat down in between my legs. But I didn't mind. Her back was against my chest and I had wrapped my arms low and loose around her waist. She put her arms on top of mine, placing her hands on top of mine. We were cuddled together, soaking in each other's warmth. It was dim in the room, and Emma shivered because of the winter weather.

"Wow that guy's hot." Emma breathed as she shivered again, watching the Cole guy in the movie.

I made a face at her as she said that while I took a thick fuzzy blanket and threw it around us because she was cold. I didn't think he was that good looking.

A/N- did anyone get that joke? The twins' characters are based off of the sprouse twins.

She snuggled into my side, and I wrapped my legs around hers and tighten my arms around her waist. She leant her head back to rest on my chest. I leant down and pressed my lips against the top of her head.

"Hey Emma?" I asked her.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"I have to tell you something." I told her, dreading my next sentence.

"What happened?" She turned in my arms to look at me worriedly.

I gulped. "Cole and I..." I didn't wanna say it. I had to though, she was staring at me, expecting. "Chose to go to the neverseen." I whispered so low I don't even know if she heard me.

I saw her eyes teared and instantly regretted my words.

"What?" She gasped, eyes glistening like polished gem stones.

"We're gonna have to go." My eyes felt the slightest bit wet. I didn't want to leave her.

"I want to tell you not to..." Emma whispered, her eyes wet with tears as she put a hand to my cheek. I pressed my cheek into her soft hand. "...I want to not let you go..." she whispered, turning in my arms to face me fully, now sitting on her knees in between my legs. "But I know the decision you guys made is the right thing to do." She sniffled, I placed my hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, a tear escaping my eye and falling onto the hand she had on my cheek.

"It's okay." She whispered softly as she leant in for a kiss.

I pushed my lips back onto hers eagerly, needing to taste her lips. And all I could taste was her sweet lips mixed with our salty tears. She slipped her tongue downwards into my mouth. I gave her permission to explore my mouth as I ran my hands down her body. She licked my bottom lip delicately before biting down. I flipped her to lay under me on the couch as we kissed.

Emma's point of view.

After we pulled away he pulled me to sit across his lap from the side with the blanket still on us as we cuddled together. I put a hand on his neck, leaning over and kissing his face. I pressed a kiss from his forehead, to his temple, to his cheek, to beside his lips, and then a quick kiss on the lips.

He enjoyed it and that was the only thing that mattered. I told him I'd see him every day until he had to leave.

I vowed to myself that I would make his last 4 mouths before leaving amazing.

Timeskip of the next 3 months

Cole and Dylan have been under intense training, for abilities and combat. They were now official cognates who were very strong but not as strong as Sophie and fitz of course.

Cole had told lily about Dylan and his decision to leave. After the tears of anger and sadness, she ended up being okay with it. Spending the last three months doing everything, and going everywhere with him.

Cole's point of view.

Today was the last day I had before I had to leave tomorrow for 7months. I spent the day with lily since the minute I woke up.

It was 8pm and we were laying across the bed, facing each other while propping ourselves up by our elbows. We were talking softly and laughing in between small, quick kisses. There was a movie playing but we weren't really watching anymore.

During a pause in our conversation we watched the movie. But lily looked like she was trying to think of an idea. And then it looked like she was debating on whether or not to do her idea or not.

"I'll be right back." She told me in a soft voice before kissing me deeply. A loud noise escaped our lips when she pulled back.

I nodded before watching her get up and walk into her closet and then lock the door. That was weird. She never locked the door when I was around. I stayed there on the bed, laying on my back and watched the movie, propped up by my elbows on each side.

A few minutes later the closet door open. I looked up at the door and my jaw dropped with my eyes slightly wide. There stood Lily in the middle of the doorway. She was wearing a lacy top garment that was red with spaghetti straps and a black sheen of see through lace over her stomach. Her lower garment was a matching black and red bottom piece to the top garment. It was basically the bottom piece to a bikini.

I knew the night that would come next.

Our first time.

I layed there, staring at her in shock.

"Lils?" I asked confusedly as she strutted over to me like a model.

She came up to the bed where I was laying slowly got onto it. She crawled to be on top of where I was slouching, laying on my back.

"Shh." She whispered, putting finger to my lips.

Just the way she looked threw me off. I was dazed in her outfit and beauty. I leant up and kissed her. She kissed me back quickly, loud sounds escaping our lips every time we pulled back and kissed again. I looked down as she started to unbutton my shirt as we kissed.

"We've had this day since the day we started dating." She whispered hotly onto my lips.

I let her pull off my shirt as I put my hands on her hips. I slid my hands down to wrap around the backs of her bare thighs as I trailed my lips to kiss down her neck. I found a tender spot of skin where her neck and shoulder met and worked it over with my mouth as she ran her hands up the front of my shirtless body, resting her hands on my bare chest eventually. I bit down on her neck where I'd made sensitive and she moaned my name in my ear.

Lily's point of view

I let Cole slide his hands up underneath my lacy top and wrap them around my stomach. He flipped us, making me be under him as he leant down and kissed my collar bone and the exposed area of my chest. After a while our bottom half's were stripped. I pushed onto him, allowing him to enter me.