The one where they breakup

Keefe took Sophie out for dinner that night for her birthday. Then they went back to everyone for their group sleepover.

" What should we do?" Linh asked from her spot upside down on a couch in fitzs' room.

"No idea." Sophie responded from her spot laying on her stomach on Fitz's bed.

"I'm blank." Biana added from her spot on the bed with Sophie.

"I'm empty." Fitz sighed from his spot on the couch next to Linh. He was laying on it next to Linh with his legs hanging over the side armrest.

They sat brainstorming in silence before keefe yelled "hot tub!" From his spot laying next to Sophie on his back.

"Hot tub?" Linh asked him skeptically.

"Why not?" Keefe asked them as he sat up.

"For one, it's like 11:30 at night." Biana told him.

"So?" Keefe asked

"Won't the water be cold?" Fitz asked them.

Everyone threw him strange looks. Biana slapped her forehead with her hand. Linh pinched the bride of her nose. Tam looked at him with confused wide eyes. Sophie started laughing hysterically as keefe look at him with a horrified look.

"Are- are you STUPID?" Tam stuttered.

"Fitz- let me explain something- a hot tub is USUALLY HOT." Keefe yelled. "I swear someone dropped you as a baby." He muttered to himself.

"Ohhh yeahhh." Fitz realized.

"I am so ashamed and embarrassed to be his sister, none of you know." Biana mumbled.

Everyone laughed at biana.

"Should we go to the hot tub?" Sophie asked them.

"Why not?" Linh got up off the couch. "Me and soph need bathing suits." She looked at Biana.

"Gotcha." Biana told her as he clapped twice, paused, and clapped once more.

Her closet doors opened and all the lights went on down the isle automatically.

"Woah." Sophie breathed.

"New installments." Biana smirked.

The girls went to get bikinis from Biana and the boys borrowed swim shorts from Fitz.

They met outside in the hot tubs. The boys got there first because all they had to do was put on shorts.

The girls took off their makeup and ties up their hair with scrunchies in buns so they didn't have to wash out the chlorine later.

The girls got to the hot tub 10 minutes later. The hot tub was as medium-small sized circle. There was attached seating inside the hot in around the outer circle.

"How'd you guys get here so fast?" Biana asked them as Linh her and Sophie looked down at the boys from outside the hot tub.

Keefe looked up at Sophie and stared in awe. She was wearing a two piece bikini. It was red and strapless on top. He stared at her thin body.

Fitz stared up at Linh and stared at her slim structure. She had on a lavender bikini with a short skirt.

Tam's jaw dropped at biana's fit body. He stared at her teal and shimmery bikini.

"We don't spend 30 minutes putting on makeup and fixing our hair." Fitz told the girls as they got into the hot tub.

"Except keefe." Tam smirked.