The one with the sophitz kiss

Over the next 3 weeks Sophie and keefe had kept their distance from each other. Sophie had been snarky and salty sometimes and keefe had just ignored it and let her run him over. They've been so distant that they haven't kissed, hugged, or even held hands in 3 weeks. Sophie was still annoyed at Keefe for saying no to having a child. Keefe was standing firm by his answer.

Biana, tam, Linh, and fitz are all waiting on having a child because Keefe won't agree to it. But they were all still friends.

During the evening. Keefe was sitting at his desk, opening letters from the black swan. Sophie was watching her favorite show ever, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. on tv.

They were sitting in the same room, not talking. Sophie paused her show and was sitting quietly on the couch.

A few minutes later.

"Hey Soph?" Keefe called to Soph without facing her.

"Shh." She shushed him.

"What?" He asked over his shoulder.

"Be quiet." She told him.

Keefe spun around in his chair as he tilted his head down and look up at her with slightly narrowed eyes. "Why are you shushing me?" He asked her.

"I'm talking to Fitz." She said as she sat there with her eyes closed.

"What?! No you're not!" Keefe exclaimed confusedly.

"Telepathically-" she took a second. She opened an eye to peek at him as Keefe opened his mouth to say something. "-hush." She said as she closed her eye.

"Damn you telepaths." Keefe grumbled as he spun around to his desk in his chair.

A few minutes later.

"Okay. What is it?" Sophie asked him as she stood up and went to her closet.

"Nothing." Keefe answered blandly as he spun his chair around again to face her.

"Just tell me." Sophie's voice pushed from inside the closet.

"It's nothing." Keefe said through clenched teeth annoyedly.

Sophie came out of the closet in a new outfit. She threw him a confused look as he looked away.

"Fine." Sophie shrugged as she turned to get her purse. Keefe looked up at her.

"Where are you going?" He asked her.

"Don't worry mom, I'll be back by curfew." Sophie said sarcastically.

Keefe rolled his eyes before watching her walk to the doors.'

"Be back in an hour. Bye." She said without turning around to look at him.

He sighed as she walked out the doors and away.

Keefe closed his eyes and clutched his head stressfully as he spun his chair in circles. He let out a frustrated yell.

Sophie showed up at Fitz and Linh's house 10 minutes later.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Fitz asked Sophie as they sat down in his living room.

"Your beloved but stupid and hard headed best friend." Sophie growled to Fitz.

"Keefe?" Fitz asked her as he handed Sophie a drink before taking one himself.

"Who else would your bestie be?" Sophie groaned. "Yes! Keefe Playboy-Hottie-Blond-Curls Sencen." Sophie rubbed her temples.

Fitz raised an eyebrow at her, amusedly, with a smirk.