The one with oralie and the twins

A few one shots as the boys grew up.

Now they are four years old. Sophie and keefe were gone for the day for black swan work. Oralie was taking care of them.

Oralie was sitting downstairs, relaxing while watching a strange movie Sophie told her to watch called Titantic. She had absolutely no idea why anyone would build a "boat", as the humans called it, that wasn't made out of gold.

Just then a blonde haired boy cane thundering down the stairs. He was coming down too fast for Oralie to differentiate whether it was cole or Dylan. At this point the boys were really very absolutely positively identical. The only thing that separated them was that Cole had three tiny birthmarks in a trigular shape on his left cheek. And Dylan has a tiny birthmark on his upper lip. Even their voices were exactly the same. (Imagine Cole and Dylan sprouses voices) But other than that they could have passed for clones.

"Stop running down the stairs!" Oralie gasped. "You'll trip and fall!"

"Owalie save me!" The boy yelled as he ran up to her.

She leant down a bit and caught him as he jumped into her arms with a few dollar bills in his hands. Oralie saw the mole on the boys upper lip now that she was holding the tiny kid in her arms as he clung to her.

"Dylan what are you doing?!" She exclaimed.

Just then another angry little boy came running down the stairs. "Just wait till I get my hands on your stupid little face!" He yelled furiously as he reached the end of the stairs.

"Cole! That is very rude." Oralie scolded him.

"We have the same face. If my face is stupid, your face is stupid." Dylan mocked his brother.

Cole gaped at him, unarmed with comebacks at this point because they all backfired on him.

"Dylan I-" Oralie let out a sigh, cutting herself off as Dylan gave her an innocent, puppy dog blue-green eyes stare.

Cole ran up to Oralie and his brother in her arms.

"You stole my money!" Cole yelled up at his brother, who was safe up high in oralies arms, clawing his tiny fists at her dress to make her put down Dylan.

"Colleeee." Oralie groaned, moving out of his grip.

"But he didddd!" Cole wailed, throwing his head back and pointing up at the dollars Dylan was holding.

"Dylan did you still his money?" Oralie looked at him.

"Noooo." The four year old looked up at her innocently.

"And how do you know he took your money?" Oralie looked down at cole.

"Because in the piggy bank we share I had 7 dollars and dyll had 4. He used his 4 dollars. So only my money was in the piggy bank. And he took my money and now I only have 4 dollarssss!" Cole cried.

Oralie eyes the three dollars in Dylan's hand as he smiled sheepishly and put his behind his back.

"Tell you two what." She said as she set down Dylan on her left side with Cole on her right.

She crouched to their level.

"Dyll, you can keep the four dollars." She told him as she reached for her purse.

"What?!" Cole exclaimed as Dylan cheered.

"But Cole..." Oralie dug through her purse and pulled something out. "Here's 14 dollars, double what you had." Oralie smiled sweetly at him.

Dylan gaped at Oralie realizing she played him as Cole took the money with joy.

"Love ya owalie!" Cole gave Oralie a kiss on the cheek.

Oralie blushed before looking at Dylan.

"Love you owalie." Dylan mumbled as he leant over and also gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Oralie laughed as they walked away.

During their first year of foxfire.

Sophie and Biana were in the kitchen hanging out when they heard yelling.

"Mom?" A voice called.

Sophie was ashamed to admit she didn't actually know which twin it was due to their identical voices.

"Mom?" A VERY slightly different voice from the first one called.

"Yes?" Sophie answered from the kitchen.

"Mom!" The first voice called louder.

"I'm in here!" Sophie said a bit louder.

The house went silent for a few seconds.

Then suddenly they heard someone scream. "MOM?!"

Biana burst into a fit of laughter as Sophie opened her mouth to yell back.

Just then two blonde boys cake running into the kitchen.

"Aren't I just blessed to have these cuties?" Sophie looked at Biana with a sarcastic smile.

Biana only pat her back sympathetically.

"You'll never guess what happened at school today!" Cole exclaimed.

"I pretended to learn a buncha useless stuff!" Dylan finished for his brother sarcastically.

The twins were still the most identical ever. And identical voice. Cole had a love for school, alchemy, and learning. He took that from Sophie. Dylan had a love for hating school, complaining about it, and ignoring his teachers. And a wild guess would suggest that, that was from Keefe. But one thing they had in common since they were almost 11 year olds, was wrecking havoc.

"What happened?" Sophie ignored Dylan.

"They introduced us to Student Council! I'm running for president!" Cole smiled.

"Aren't you already president of the dorks club, reading club, and boring club?" Dylan asked mockingly of his brothers intelligence while he wasn't very smart himself.

"Aren't you president of stupid morons club?" Cole scowled at his brother.

"Boys." Sophie rolled her eyes. "Cole I'm very proud of you."

"Dylan why don't you run for something?" Biana asked him.

"I hate running so nah." Dylan answered stupidly.

His brother, mom, and aunt stared at him incredulously.

"She meant run for president or something?" Sophie told him.

"Why should I run for Cole? He's so lazy!" Dylan grumbled.

They stared at him once again.

"Well if you need help to get votes you can ask me." Sophie looked at cole.

"And me!" Biana chimed in.