The one with the conffessions

Cole's point of view

Dylan had taken Emma upstairs to talk to her after she started crying. Now that lily was sniffling on my shoulder I thought to take her upstairs.

"Brace yourself." I warned her as I slid my hands to wrap around the backs of her thighs. She didn't mind as I picked her up, keeping my hands there.

Lily put her arms around my neck, holding my tightly as she cried softly now.

I went upstairs and went into my room, closing the door behind me. I sat her down on the couch before sitting beside her.

She looked up at me through watery eyes. "Sorry." She sniffled, looking down.

Lily's pov

"Don't apologize- it's okay." Cole stopped me, As he reached over and wiped my tears away. "Hey? You wanna hear some good news?" He asked me with a beautiful smile.

I looked up at him, waiting for him to continue.

"All of our parents have left for 8 months, starting today." He told me, excited.

"Why?" I asked confusedly.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and my body erupted with shivers from his touch. He picked me up and set me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck, glancing down at his lips. He glanced down at mine.

I quickly leant down and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back excitedly, both of us eager. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as I have him the right to explore as I slid my hands down his shirt to feel his baby smooth skin against my hands. We pulled away slowly after a bit.

"They left because of that." He smiled as he spoke softly, one hand on my waist and one swiftly tucking a few loose strands of my chocolate brown hair back.

"So, we are gonna be in this house," I started, looking down at him doubtfully for confirmation.

"Yup." He answered.

"for eight months,"

"Affirmative."

"Alone..."

"Besides Dylan and Emma, but yeah, alone."

"Together?" I finished.

"Precisely." His blue eyes glittering as he looked up at me on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him long and soft. He trailed his kisses down to my neck, and biting down on certain areas. His lips felt so good on my skin after so long. Like expensive velvet being pressed all over my body. And I loved it.

Meanwhile with Dylan and his POV

I was gonna set Emma down on the couch in my room so she could talk to me, but by the time I got to my room she was crying harder now.

I sat down on a huge, soft beanbag in my room with a sigh. I set Emma to sit across my lap in the beanbag. She turned and wrapped her arms around my neck, crying into my shoulder again.

"Hey ems?" I asked softly as I rubbed her lower back, and the outside of her right thigh in soothing circles.

"Y-yeah?" She sniffled, pulling away from my shoulder.

"What going on with you? What's with all the tears?" I asked confusedly but in a tender voice. "I thought you'd be excited to see me." I added softly. I really did think that she would.

She surprised me when she leant over and kissed me long and deep.

We pulled away puffing for air. "Oh I am." She gasped for air.

"Then why're you crying?" I repeated my question.

"Because I've missed you." She said softly, putting a hand on my chest.

"I've miss you too, of course." I set a hand on her thigh.

"I've missed your touch..." she went on, I eyed her confusedly as she unbuttoned the top of my shirt.

"Your voice..." she whispered, pressing her lips on my face repeatedly. She went from my temple to my cheekbone to my cheek to beside my lips, stopping there.

"Your lips..." she whispered huskily, pulled down my bottom lip with her thumb as she swung her leg to be on the other side of me.

I stared, now intrigued. She sat on my lap looking as beautiful as ever. How could I resist?

"Stop being a tease." I grabbed her and kissed her.

The kiss was long and rough but it was long needed.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you, me and you, plus my brother and lily, are gonna be living in this house for the next 8 months alone." I told her as I stood up from the beanbag.

She stood up after me. "I can't." She told me like it was obvious. "I have to go home to my parents." She said as she sat down onto my bed.

"They went on vacation for 8 months with my parents, Lily's too." I told her as I fixed my hair in a mirror.

When I didn't get a response from her I glanced at her sitting on the edge of my bed and gaping at me.

"We get to be in this house for 8 months?" She gasped.

Emma's pov

Dylan nodded with a mischievous smile. Then he ran and tackled me onto the bed. I gasped as we both layed there, me under him, wrapped in his steel grip arms.

He leant down and pressed his lips against my neck softly and slowly, closing his eyes.

"Alone and together." He whispered huskily onto my neck without opening his eyes.

I ran my fingers through his shorter, swooped back hair. I kinda liked it better than the long bangs he used to have.

"How will we keep our space from each other?" I mumbled while giving him a look of suggestiveness.

He opened his eyes to look up at me. "We won't." He answered simply before kissing me.

I liked that answer.

We won't.