The one with the twins

More oneshots of when the twins are growing up.

"Cole!" 12 year old Dylan called, running up to the humongous room he shared with his brother.

Cole looked up from his desk where he was studying. He was the most intelligent, smarter, nicer one of them. Dylan was more of the rebel, not the very smart one of them. Even though they were both trouble makers.

"What?" Cole sighed looking up at his brother.

"I forgot to do the homework for this week!" Dylan exclaimed.

" 'forgot'?" Cole looked up at his look alike doubtfully.

" 'forgot' as in 'didn't care to do'." A mischievous smile played at Dylan's lips.

Cole rolled his eyes. "Well I'm not doing it for you."

"You owe me a favor for getting you a date with that girl." Dylan fought.

Cole grumbled, cursing himself under his breath for asking that favor from his chick magnet of a brother. "Fine I'll do your homework for this week."

"This month." Dylan argued.

"3 weeks." Cole fought.

"This level." (Level as in foxfire levels)

"3 months."

"Four levels."

"3 levels."

"Till gold towers." Dylan tried to settle.

"Oh face it, you'll never make past fifth level!"
Cole snapped.

Dylan shrugged in agreement.

"2 months?" Dylan asked with a hopeful smile.

"Deal." Cole smiled.

Over the next 4 years of growing up, the four of them drew closer than ever. Dylan, Cole, Lily, and Emma and created a bond of friendship so tight, it couldn't have anything even fracture it. Dylan had developed a crush on emma, who had no idea. Lily had developed feelings for Cole. But the poor boy who was searching for a girl, he was too oblivious to see his best friend in front of him.

The night of their fifteenth birthday.

"Happy birthday to youuu!!" Sophie, Keefe, Biana, tam, Linh, Oralie, and fitz ended the song.

Elwin, Alden, Della, Grady, Edaline, bronte, and others cheered with everyone as the twins, emma, and lily cut their cake.

"Happy birthday." Said the four 15 year olds to each other.

Later that night, after all the guests left. The crew hung out in the living room, the 6 of them chatting together and laughing uncontrollably about random things happening in their lives.

"I'm gonna check up on those four rascals." Biana said as she got up.

"Yeah. Better make sure everyone's limbs are attached." Sophie laughed as she followed Biana.

The two of them knocked on Lily's door.

"Come in!" Lily called.

"Hey guys." Sophie greeted them as she walked in.

She saw Dylan sitting upside down on the couch, his hair hanging straight down. Cole was sitting beside emma on the bed.

The twins were really identical. Only 3 tiny birthmarks on coles left cheek and one on Dylan's upper lip differentiated them. They had dirty blonde hair, long and smooth in a bowlish shape cut, falling slightly into their eyes. Their eyes were ice blue but a few shades darker than keefe's because of Sophie's brown. The slightly darker ice blue was patterned with unique gold flecks, thanks to Sophie's wonderful eyes. They were about 5 foot and 7 inches, lean with not a lot of muscular build. They were handsome and very popular at foxfire. They were still hilarious troublemakers to the world.