The one where he can give her one

Lily's pov

Cole, emma, Dylan, and I were sitting in the living room one evening when I got a call. We were watching a movie called Twilight which was so good. It was around 8:30pm so it was dark in the house, besides the dimmed lights. Cole was sitting on one of the tufted, fancy couches. He was sitting against the armrest, his legs sprawled in front of him with his knees up. I was sitting in between his legs, snuggled against his body with my arms wrapped around his waist. My head was leaning on his shoulder and he had his hands on my hips under the blanket he'd thrown on us until our shoulders.

Dylan was sitting on the matching fancy, tufted chair a few feet away from our couch. He was leaning back against the back of the chair, slouching. Emma was sitting across his lap in the huge chair. She was slouching too, her face on his chest and she had balled up her knees to rest in space of the side of the chair. His arms were around her waist protectively and she had a hand in his hair.

Just then someone's phone rang and we all jumped, startled by the noise.

"Oh that's me." I told them as I took my buzzing phone out of my pocket. Emma paused the movie as I picked up the call.

"Hey mom." I greeted her.

"Hi baby, can you please get Cole and Dylan for me?" My mom asked, her voice rushed.

I glanced over at Cole and Dylan watching me which identical, curious eyes. "Um we're all watching a movie right now, can they talk to you later?" I asked her.

"Put it on speaker." My mom huffed.

I sighed as I held out the phone and put it on speaker.

"Boys?" My moms voice asked.

"Yeah aunt linh?" The twins asked at the same time.

"I have news for you." My mom started, her voice becoming excited. "Your mom is going to have her baby tonight!" She exclaimed.

Emma and I got excited while the boys looked queasy. They looked at each other.

"Oh really?" Dylan asked warily, stress tinting his eyes as he held Cole's same eyes.

"Yessir!" My mom answered.

"Can we talk to her, really quick?" Cole asked my mom.

"She's in labor right now. You'll hear more screaming than talking." We all winced at that, especially emma.

She paled while putting her hands on her 4 month pregnant stomach. Dylan rubbed her back before giving her a delicate kiss on the neck.

"But don't worry- she'll be okay." My mom assured us when we went silent.

"okay." Both boys nodded, caring about their mom's safety.

"I'll tell her to call you guys first chance I get." My mom promised.

"Thanks." Cole told her.

"Okay, I better go see how she's doing. See you guys in less than a month. Love you all." My mom told us before hanging up.

Emma and I watched how disturbed the boys looked.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked them and they looked at her.

"Aren't you excited for another sibling?" I asked them.

They looked at me. "No." Cole answered, looking down as he absentmindedly played with a few strands of my hair.

"I don't want another sibling." Dylan answered. "mom and dad always knew Cole and I wouldn't ever want a sibling... but they had to go do it anyway and make that mistake." He muttered.