The one where mommy looks chubby

3 weeks later
Emma's pov

I'm pregnant. Dylan didn't know, I decided to keep it a secret from him. Not that I was scared to tell him. I just wanted to surprise him. And Rose. I definitely had a visible bump now. I'm a month in and you could see if I was wearing a t-shirt.

This morning I was laying in bed with Dylan. He liked to pull me to lay on top of him but I had been dodging him when he did that for the past month. He didn't seem to notice. I was doing that because if I lay on top of him he'll feel the difference, wondering why my waist isn't thin as always. I was laying beside him, in his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist with my arms around his neck. I was wearing a fuzzy robe since it was snowing and it was too cold to wear a thin one. The fuzzy one was also good at covering my bump.

He was kissing my neck right now, panting hotly into the crook of my neck.

A while of this lasted, mixed in with his deep hums and my occasional, inevitable soft moans.

"Let's take a shower." He panted into the crook of my neck before biting my throat. It wasn't a request, it was a demand.

I nodded with a smile, eager to see his reaction when he saw my one month grown stomach.

He picked me up, shirtless in loose boxers, as always. He carried me bridal style to the bathroom, setting me down on the counter as he ran the hot water of our glass shower. He came back to me, waiting for it to heat up. He stood between my legs, kissing my neck as deeply as he could.

A few minutes later we pulled away when the bathroom was full of steam, slipping off my robe and he stepped out of his boxers. We entered the shower and closed the door behind us.

He didn't notice my bump yet because he was too busy with my neck. He put his hands on my thighs from behind me, pulling my well formed backside to press against his front. I stood with my back pressed against his chest, his arm wrapped around my lower waist from behind. He was kissing my neck as deeply as he could again, so deeply that it hurt. I didn't stop him though because it felt so good.

He sucked on my the side of my neck from behind, his lips clamped onto my skin. After a few minutes of sucking he let go, smiling when I let out a strangled pant. Then he ran his teeth over the freshly bruised area. He made the sore bruise start throbbing in pain instead as he scraped his teeth over it. He spun me around, pulling my into his chest as he leant down.

"Not too hard." I whispered against his throat, biting down.

He gave out a deep, throaty laugh against my shoulder. He leaned closer, getting ready as he panted hotly against my neck. Then he grabbed me closer, sinking his teeth deep into the bruise he worked over. He bit down hard, causing me to let out a loud moan in pain into his chest.

I threw my arms around his neck, letting him rest his hands on my backside and pick me up. He let me wrap my legs around his waist, setting his chin on my shoulder. I kissed his hair that was wet from the shower, running my fingers through the drenched strands.

We were hugged close, our fully bare bodies pressed all the way together. I went silent, waiting for him to realize.

A few minutes later I felt him stop kissing my chest. He went quiet, stopping all his movement.

"Wait what?" He whispered, his eyebrows pulling together as he reached down between us.

He put his hand on my bare stomach, feeling it gently. His eyebrows flew up his forehead as he set me down, holding me by my hips as he stared my my baby bump.

"Y-y-you're..." he started with wide eyes, stuttering loudly.

"I'm pregnant." I smiled widely at him, my eyes filled with water, and it wasn't because of the shower we were in.