The one where she's nervous

Cole's pov

It was 11:45 at night, lily and I were kissing on the couch. We had been watching a movie, but got quickly distracted. She was sitting beside me on the couch, her hand on my shoulder and her other one on my thigh. We were long past clothes, only in our garments now. She was kissing me deeply, and I returned the passion. I had a hand on her hip and my other one on her cheek. I reached down and grabbed her by under her thighs, pulling her onto my lap. We both kissed deeper, her mostly bare body pressed against mine as we kissed heatedly. I ran my eyes over her beautiful face, her hair messy because of my hands, her eyes as lustful as mine, her neck patterned with a few bruises from a few days before, and her lips slightly parted, longing for mine. She closed her eyes as I closed mine, feeling her lips attack mine once again.

I stood up from the couch, pulling her along with me. I set my wrists to lean against her hips as we kissed, my hands resting on her backside. She had a hand on the back of my neck, playing with my hair with her other hand. She kissed deeply, shoving her tongue into my mouth and smiling against my lips as my tongue wrestled playfully with hers.

"What's going on?" I whispered, pulling away gently as I opened my eyes slowly to gaze down at her in the dim light of the living room.

"What?" She took her lips off mine to ask as she looked up at me, her eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion.

"You never act like this... and I'm the one who always starts these nights, not you." I teased her, running my fingers through her silky hair.

She looked down, trailing her hand down my body as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"My surgery is tomorrow... and for at least 7 weeks I won't be able to..." she trailed off, kissing my neck deeply as my eyes rolled back with pleasure. She bit down hard before pulling away slowly. "... I won't be able to have you, like I want you now..." she whispered, slipping her fingers under the waistband of my boxers.

"You could have just told me." I whispered with a soft smile.

"Then let's go." She whispered with a smirk, pulling down the top of my boxers with her thumb a bit.

I gave out a throaty laugh at that as I picked her up. She smiled at my laugh because she liked the sound of it before kissing me the whole way up the stairs to our room.

The next morning

Our morning was slow and steady, as lily liked it. We had been kissing for a while now, holding each other's bodies to ourselves.

It was around 9:30 in the morning and we were still in bed, getting our last moment in with each other before her surgery. She was nervous, I could tell. I knew this because when she was nervous she was touchy of me. Whether it was hugging me or holding my hand, and anything in between, she always touched me when she was nervous. And right now she was laying on top of me, grabbing my body ferociously. She was wearing a silk camisole with shorts and I had a pair of shorts on. She kissed me deeply, gripping my neck with her left hand as sifted my silky hair through the long, thin fingers of her right hand.

"You okay?" I choked a laugh with a smirk as she playfully wrapped her fingers around my throat.

"Never better." She whispered softly, her rosy breath blowing through my mouth.

"I love you." I moaned softly, closing my eyes as I leant up.

"Ditto." She teased before kissing me, tired of my teasing as I traced her lips with my tongue.

Our morning continued peacefully, not much talking as we silently enjoyed each others' presence. We got ready at around 11 and left the house at 11:55am for the appointment. We arrived in front of the doctors office at 11:56.