The one with the cake fight

After Sophie fed the twins she took a shower. She put on a loose, long shirt with shorts her shirt covered.

She snuck into the room and layed down on the bed next to Keefe quietly.

She realized he had also showered but now he fell asleep. He was shirtless and clean in shorts. She layed close to his side, her leg splayed across his and an arm on his chest with her head on his shoulder.

Keefe woke up to the sound of her. He looked at her through blurry eyes.

"Babe?" He asked in a whisper since it was late at night as he rubbed his eyes.

"Hey handsome." Sophie smiled at him.

Keefe turned to face her and he pulled their bodies to touch with his arm around her.

"Tonight was amazing." Keefe said softly with a smile.

"Definitely what we needed to release all that stress." Sophie sighed with a smile.

"Well to book me for Saturday night I'll give you my phone number." Keefe teased as he leant closer to her.

"I think I have you on speed dial for that." Sophie played along with a smirk.

Keefe raised an eyebrow at that.

Sophie leant up and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "goodnight." She whispered.

"I love you." Sophie whispered softly.

"I know." Keefe leant down to give a quick kiss on her forehead.

The next week. There was a party hosted by Oralie to thank sophie and Keefe for choosing her as the twins' godmother. The whole crew, council, and a lot of elven families were there.

During the party.

Oralie came up to Sophie and keefe. They were each holding a twin.

"Hi oralie." Sophie smiled at her. "Sup." Keefe greeted her.

Oralie smiled at them. "Hello Sophie. And sup Keefe." Oralie has learned to roll with Fitz, tam, and keefe's slang over the years.

"May I?" She asked them, looking down at the twins with a smile.

"Of course." Sophie told her as she handed her Dylan.

Oralie cradled the baby. And stared at him with loving eyes.

"You good?" Keefe asked with a hand on Oralies shoulder.

"Yes of course." Oralie smiled up at him. "I just wanted to thank the both of you." She looked at them both.

"For what?" Sophie asked her.

"For giving me the responsibility and right to be their second mother... it means a lot to me." Oralie looked up at them with glistening eyes. "Kenric and I...we were planning on quitting the council." Oralie admitted as she looked away. "We were going to get married, have a family." She whispered, looking down at Dylan and a tear dropping onto her hand.

"And you both giving me both, not one, but both of your twins to raise half their lives and be a big part of, that's something I never dreamed of." Oralie smiled up at them, tearing more.

Keefe handed Sophie the twin he was holding. He walked over to Oralie as she cried softly and wiped a tear on her cheek before hugging her. She hugged him back and cried happily into his shoulder. After she was done she pulled away, wiping her tears.

"Thank you." She smiled at both of them before handing Dylan back.

"Of course." Sophie smiled. "We couldn't haven chosen anyone better."