The one with the Welcome Back party

Cole's pov

Emma and her parents left to get ready at their home a bit after Dylan proposed.

"Do you guys mind watching Bella while we get ready?" My mom asked Dylan and I as she stood up with my dad, his arm around her waist.

I glanced at Dylan. "Not at all." I smiled at her.

Sophie smiled relievedly as she handed Dylan our sister.

Dylan held her to his chest, smiling down at her.

"Take your time." He told them with a wink and grin.

Sophie rolled her eyes as Dylan and I laughed with Keefe.

"Oh we will." Keefe smirked as he swooped down and picked up mom with an arm behind her knees and one behind her back, gripping her tightly.

My mom sighed as dad turned around with a laugh as he took her upstairs.

"I guess... having a sister isn't too bad." Dylan admitted as he played with Bella's tiny hands.

"Yeah." I sighed. "It's not as bad as I thought." I watched Dylan play with Bella but he wasn't happy. He looked nervous about something.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I just... I don't know." He sighed, looking up at me. "I have five months till the baby comes. And just having Bella here, in my arms, made me realize how unready I am for my own baby. I have no idea how to take care of a kid!" He exclaimed as he came to me and handed Bella to me.

"You're gonna be okay. You'll be a great dad." I told him as I took Bella gently from him.

"No, that's the thing. I'm not dad material! I'm not at all responsible." Dylan mumbled. Then he looked away, his thoughts concentrating on something else. "emma is though. Emma will be fine. But I feel like I won't be able to help her..." he whispered. "What am even I gonna do while she's having the baby? I literally have no idea." He ran his hands down his faced stressfully.

"I'm not sure... but you can ask dad." That was the best I could tell him. "You're going to be fine. Lily and I are here for you too." I smiled at him.

He gave me a small smile. "Thanks."

"And can we go back an hour?" I asked him with a confused smile. "Did you seriously propose to emma in the living room in front of everyone?!" I laughed.

Dylan laughed at that. "I had no choice! Tam would've strangled me with his shadows if I didn't do something." He told me and we laughed harder.

"True." I chuckled. "You're lucky she said yes." I grinned at him.

"I knew she would." Dylan flashed me a smile. Then he came around to where I was sitting. "So... when's Lily's lucky day gonna be?" He asked me curiously.

"Oh I don't know." I flushed pink. "Probably by next year."

He nodded. "I can't believe I'm getting married!" He exclaimed.

"Me neither." I made a scrunched up face with a smile. "Poor emma. I told her to say no." I smirked at him and Dylan pushed me by the shoulder with a roll of his eyes and a smile.

Meanwhile with Sophie and Keefe.
Sophie's pov

Keefe carried us to our room. I ran to our bed and front flipped onto it.

"I can't believe we're home!" I squealed as I layed on my stomach, looking up at Keefe.

"You sure are happy." He chuckled as he took off his coat and got onto the bed beside me, lying down on his back.