The one where Biana gets ready

Biana was getting ready for her date with tam.

Keefe was sitting on her bed, sitting slumped against the head board with his legs stretched in front of him and crossed. Sophie was sitting next to him and he had his left arm around her.

Linh and Sophie were taking turns helping Biana get ready. She didn't need help and really Sophie and Linh were just standing there and watching.

"This should be interesting." Biana said exasperatedly as she put on her earrings.

"Of course it will be. It's Tammy." Keefe smirked.

Biana rolled her eyes as she added finishing touches.

"It's he ready?" Biana asked Linh.

Linh stared at her blankly.

"How am I supposed to know?" Linh asked her.

"Because you live with him??" Sophie told her with a confused smile.

"I know." Linh mumbled as she took out her phone. "I'll call him right now."

Biana finished up with her face and jewelry as Linh called tam.

"Hey." She greeted him. The phone was up to her ear, not audible for everyone. "Are you ready?"

Tam talked for a few seconds.

"What's he saying?" Sophie asked.

"One minute." Linh shushed her, listening to her brother.

A few seconds passed. "Is he ready?" Biana whispered to Linh.

"Oh my goshhh." She groaned as she took the phone off her ear and put it on speaker for everyone to hear.

"I'm ready but I don't know what to do with my hair." Tam told Linh.

"Just comb it back." Linh told him.

Biana ran her hand across her neck murderously. "No! It doesn't look good like that!" She whisper yelled.

"O-or not." Linh stuttered.

"Tell him Biana likes it floppy in his eyes." Biana whispered.

Linh rolled her eyes. "B likes it when it falls into your eyes."

Tam went silent for 2 seconds. "Really?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just leave your hair as it is and get here." Linh told him.

"Okay. Bye love you." Tam told her.

Keefe looked up at Linh. As did Sophie and biana.

Linh flushed hot pink. "Love you too." She said in a small voice before pressing end.

"Did he just say 'love you' to you?!" Keefe burst out laughing.

"That's pretty funny." Biana snickered.

"Oh please guys it's her twin brother telling her that. Not her older brother saying it as if he's in love with her." Sophie told them.

"Yeah!" Linh crossed her arms over her chest.

"But you guys are 18-" sophie elbowed Keefe in the stomach before he could say anything mean. "And it's really nice of him to say that." He wheezed.

Linh rolled her eyes with a smile.

"I'm readyyy." Biana squealed as she got up from her vanity and walked to her mirror to look over her outfit.

She was wearing a short dress that ended way above her knees, half sleeved, with spaghetti straps. The top of the dress was cut low, and showed some cleavage. The straps were thin. The dress hugged her curves. The dress was white with different shades of teal plaid over it. The dress showed off her long smooth legs. She was wearing white heels with teal straps. She was wearing 2 pandora bracelets on her right wrist and on her left wrist she had on Sophie. Linh, and her friends bracelet. It was a cute pandora bracelet with three tiny hearts on them. A baby blue with a silver glint for linh's eyes. A tiny maroon with a golden sparkle heart in the middle for Sophie. And a teal with silver glint heart last for Biana. The bracelet was gold with very tiny diamonds imbedded in it. On her neck she was wearing the friendship bracelet but in the necklace version. The necklace was tighter and higher up on her neck like a chocker. None of the girls ever took those bracelets and necklaces off for anything. except for formal parties they took of the necklace. But the bracelet hasn't come off of either of them in years. Her makeup was light and natural but pretty. All she really had on was false eyelashes, mascara, lipgloss, and a tiny bit of light teal eyeshadow. Her hair was flowing and wavy, and she just kept flipping it from side to side to keep its volume.

Sophie and Linh stared in awe.

Keefe lazily sat up on the bed and looked Biana's outfit up and down.

"Eh." He replied with a bored to death face.

All the girls looked at him with death glares.

He started to slide under the blanket.

"I-I mean you l-look great." He stuttered.

"Of course you do." Biana gave him a sarcastic smile. "Girls?" She turned to them.

"You look gorgeoussss!" Linh gasped.

"Tam will deffffffinitely fall in love with you tonight!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Thanks guys." Biana laughed.

Biana was now sitting at her vanity facing her bed where her friends were sitting.

It was around 8pm. Sophie was wearing silky pants with a matching spaghetti strap tube top that showed off her cleavage and stomach. Linh was wearing a crop top shirt that showed some of her stomach with cotton shorts. Keefe was wearing a thin shirt with shorts.

Linh was sitting on the end of the bed, in front of Keefe and Sophie. Keefe was sitting with his arm around Sophie lovingly.

"I wish I had a boyfriend." Linh pouted. "Soph I'm stealing yours for a bit." Linh smirked at Sophie as she went and sat on keefes other side.

"You should really think this out." Sophie warned her before giving Keefe a kiss on the cheek as he stuck his tongue out at her.

Linh sat next to keefe, leaning on his chest lazily. "I want a boy who loves me like Keefe loves you." Linh thought.

"Oh no you don't." Sophie laughed.

"You little ungrateful girl." Linh mumbled as Keefe nodded teasingly and Biana and Sophie laughed.

"Awhh hey look," Keefe told her as he moved her chin to face him. He looked down at her sincerely. "Someone will love you like I love Sophie. You just gotta wait for the right guy. I know he's out there." He said sweetly before leaning down and giving her kiss on the cheek.

Linh sat there quietly for a moment. "Any chance you're that guy?" Linh sighed.

Keefe laughed as he wrapped his arm around Linh like he did Sophie.

"Oh stay in your lane." Sophie kiddingly pushed linh's arm away from Keefe.

"What's a lane?" Keefe asked.

The girls glanced at each other.

"Just tell him I guess." Sophie shrugged.

"Okay so. There's three guys. You Fitz and tam." Biana told him.

"And three girls. Me soph and b." Linh added.

"And each girl likes a guy. I like tam. Linh likes Fitz. Sophie likes you." Biana piled on.

"And each guy likes a girl. Tam likes me. Fitz likes Linh. And you like Sophie." Linh jumped in.

"So a lane are the three couples in our group. Like and example is that me and tam are a lane. I'm in tams lane, I like him. He's in mine, he likes me." Biana added.

"So basically a lane is one of us liking a guy or girl and being a couple is a lane." Linh finished.

Keefe stared at them strangely. "Girls have the weirdest explanations for things." He mumbled.

All three girls groaned annoyedly.