Charlie and mini party

Me and Charlie stayed in mine. He said he didn't want to sleep in his own room as it reminded him of poor Harvey. We actually had quite a lot of fun. We bought ART kits from a little craft shop to keep our minds off everything that been happening recently. My mum made us Hot Dogs and cupcakes! we decided to have a coming home party for Leo the next day. Next, we had a mini movie marathon. We made a den and ate popcorn while we watched cute films in the front room. We went to sleep at 11:45 as we needed sleep desperately!

When we woke up (9:50) we got the house ready for our little party. Everyone's really sad about what's going on and people will be coming and leaving to go to and from the hospital but we should have a bit of fun. Leo was dismissed at 12:00 and got here at 12:35. He had crutches but he still managed to look amazing. He was wearing jeans and a plane blue t- shirt. He had timberland shoes and looms up his arms. He had cute messy hair with a beanie on. "Ooh, what's all this?" he said excitedly as walked through the door.
"We thought you deserved it!" said Charlie as he hugged him and handed him a diet coke. "How's Harvey?" I asked Victoria who was standing beside Joey. "Much better, actually. He may be let out by Monday as long as he gets a psychiatrist!" she said happily as she treats him as if he's her child.