No more Tears

He held my hand as he walked over to the meeting room that he was in before. "No more tears," he looked at me and smiled. I giggled and started rapping "no more tears, no more fears..." "no more!" he said before I could finish. We laughed and I said. "So, how come you came and and Charlie never?" he looked at me and replied. "We weren't aloud to because the man we were talking to was saying you'd have to pay. But, I don't like seeing my Bambinos cry! Charlie said he'd stay if I checked what was going on. You cry really loudly!" I was really embarrassed! Suddenly he opened the door when he was still holding my hand! "Are you ready to go?" Leo asked Charlie. "Okay. Let's go," said Charlie as he smiled. He shook hands the man, grabbed his coat and walked toward us. At the exact moment my phone started ringing, it was my mum.
Me : hello?
Mum: hey. It's me. Where are you?
Me: still in Hmv with bam.
Mum: whatever.
Just then, Charlie took my phone my phone off me and said.
"Hello, it's Charlie Lenehan. I'm madly in love with your daughter and I think we're going to runaway together and get married, can she stay with us?". I bursted out laughing. Unfortunately, I laugh like some sorta seal so I was really embarrassed. He passed the phone back and the conversation started up again.
Me: you still there?
Mum: yes. Grace where are you? I'll pick you up and we'll go to nandos. You can take your friends as well if they're aloud. I'll pick you up at the train station so be there in half an hour.
Me:okay, sure.
Charlie looked at me in a cute romantic way and said "So that's your name, GRACE?" Leo nodded and said "you have such a beautiful name!". I giggled in a really flirty, girly way and said, "So, can you come with us?" They rang Dan and agreed we'd all stay at the hotel.