I'm so sorry ♥♥

When we got back to the car, Charlie was quiet, I guessed he just tired so I ignored it. Suddnely, he got a small peice of paper out and looked down. He looked quite lost so I put my arm around him. "What's up,Babe?" I asked, quite concerned. He looked up with tears in his eyes, "I'm fine,Gorgeous," I knew he weren't but I realised he didn't want to talk about it. So, I nodded and let my head rest against his shoulder. After ten mins, I looked up to see Charlie snoring. I smiled and noticed we where outside a random house. I sat up and asked,"Where are we,Jordi?" He looked at me in the mirror and smiled. He was wearing large ray- ban sunglasses and had a gorgeous white smile. "Charlie has an aunty in Liverpool. He's staying there for a little while," I smiled and tapped Charlie's shoulder. He woke up and whispered,"What?" I replied,"Were at your anties. You're staying there, Hun." He nodded pulled himself up. he opened the door but as he was leaving he put his hands on the seat and bent down, he looked right into my bright blue eyes and said,"I'm so sorry," he turned around and walked away. I was so confused. I leaned over the passenger seat and put my arms around Harvey's neck,"What's up with Charlie?" I asked. "I dont know. Dont worry about it. I think he's just a bit confused."