Ambulance and Charlie

When the ambulance got here, it was terrifying. He could barely move so they brought out a stretcher and got him in, "Where are his parents?" I looked confused and said,"I really don't know. He rang me while I was in mine so I really don't know, can I please stay?" I pestered them and they let me as long as I told his mum what was going on. "How do you feel?" I asked Leo who was sitting sweating on the bed in the back of the van. He nodded. "Who was it and what did they do to you, babe?" he managed to shrug and burst into tears clutching into his stomach as he cried. I was up onto it although I don't think I was supposed to. He cried into my warm chest as I held him closely. When we got there he was taken to a room while I was asked to stand outside till an adult got here. I immediately rang Charlie "Hello?" I asked while my hands shook. To me, I sounded normal but I had a wobbly tone in my voice. "Hey, cheeky. What's up?" he asked,playfully. "I was asleep and Leo rang me..." I couldn't finish as I was crying. "Woah, slow down what the hell has happened to Leo?" he asked as I heard Victoria (Leo's mum) sit up in the background. "Well, were in hospital. He got beat up outside my local park. He's in such a state. I found him on the floor. Charlie. I don't know what to do!" I heard Victoria and Harvey grab keys in the background while Charlie started sobbing.

20 minutes later, they all barged in. Karen,Victoria,Harvey and a depressed Charlie. Charlie looked straight at me and threw his arms around my neck. It looked like he was letting his emotions out and we both had a cry.