Hiltons and Harvey

When I realised it was the Hilton's I melted. I'd never been to such a luxurious hotel in my whole life!

It was beautiful! With chandeliers in the foyer and gorgeous Yankee candles in the rooms. When you go into the en - suite bathroom there's bottles of expensive shampoo and soap.

We checked in and went up to their room where Dan was doing a you now with Harvey Cantwell!

I waked out the room and screamed quite loudly. Then, I walked in casually and I couldn't help but hug Harvey!

He turned around a stared into my eyes. He smiled and said,"Hey gorgeous. What's your name?".

I blushed and explained,"Oh,hey! yeah, my names Grace." He nodded and held my waist, he kinda dragged me to his side before pulling me onto his knee!

I couldn't believe it! he said, "Wow! you're light!" I let out my famous flirty giggle and flung my arm around his aftershave coated Neck.

"You smell nice." I said shyly.
"Thank you. It's Hugo Boss!" I found his hand and held it tight. I whispered,

"I've got to go and help the boys pack. We're coming back to my place."

He looked disappointed and said "Aww. I want to come too, " he said it in a baby playful way but his eyes sparkled in the light.

I texted my mum and asked her if he could stay. Finally, she gave up and let him as my brothers were out with my dad on a football weekend.

We took all of their clothes, said bye to Dan (I couldn't resist a selfie) and we left.

My mum was in the foyer talking to the woman at the desk. "Are we going?" I smiled, nodded and walked through the huge doors.

We got into our 7 seated car and turned the radio on to Hopeful! We laughed and started dancing. Suddenly, Leo started rapping really loudly and we were in hysterics.