Chapter 31: Dramatic

Taehyung was finally allowed to be discharged from the hospital. However, of course, he had to enroll for therapy. Because of his mother's constant persuasion, Hoseok's request, and well, he thought it might prove to be helpful to him. Whichㅡ surprisingly, it was.

Eunbi and Hoseok escorted Taehyung to his dorm room, and of course, his arrival didn't go unnoticed by fellow students around the dorms, for what it was already, they knew about how a guy had committed suicide, and survived it.

He felt his palms turning cold and sweaty in slight tremor and panic as he felt the eyes on him, but Hoseok held his hand and gave him a genuine look, gesturing it was all going to be fine.

The little and heart-warming homecoming celebration that awaited him back in his room, had brought peace and familiarity, as well as a heartfelt smile upon his lips.

"Flowers for the pretty boy," Jimin held it out to him with a big grin, "Hoseok picked these for you."

"Thank you."

Taehyung grinned and accepted the gift, smiling with acknowledgement towards Hoseok before he turned his head back, raising his eyebrows and giving Jimin a playful condescending look, "What did you bring me, Park?"

Jimin brought his hands to his chin to showcase himself, "Is me not enough?" He pouted with a fake sulky look, making Taehyung break into laughter before he laughed himself.

"Hyung!" Jungkook ran upto Taehyung and handed him a chocolate bar, "I brought chocolate for you that day, but when I reached out for it, it wasn't in my pocket! Soㅡ I figured I'd give it to you today."

Jimin poked Jungkook's forehead, "It's expired, isn't it?"

"It's not!"

Everyone laughed at that. The light environment, the giggles and happy facesㅡ it all felt like a homeㅡ a family.

| |

A few weeks had passed since then, Taehyung visited his mother at the hotel she was staying. She had insisted onto visiting his dorm instead, but Taehyung convinced her instead.

It was her last day in Seoul.

She cooked pancakes for him in the kitchen the suite constituted. A satisfied smile captured her face as she gazed at him happily eating.

"Ah," She noticed something which earlier hadn't crossed her mind in the slightest, "You still have that necklace onㅡ"

Taehyung looked down at it and grinned back at her, "Yes I do."

"Come to think of it, you never told me who gave it to you. The first timeㅡ you just didn't answer. And when I asked you again way laterㅡ well," she sighed to herself, "You had forgotten."

"I do remember who gave it to me, now." He said shyly while chewing.

"Reallyㅡ who?" She flashed a smile in excitement.

"Hoseok."

"Ahh~" She sang out, smiling, "Good for you."

Taehyung didn't pay attention as he nodded and indulged himself in being busy with his delicious meal.

She looked at him and sighed.

She wished she didn't have to go backㅡ she didn't want to leave him so soon, only just after she truly got her son back. For what it was worth, she was heartily accepted by Taehyung as his mother, and nothing could be more fulfilling than thatㅡ except just watching him being happy.

However, she did have to leave. She had obligations to attend to as well, as a professional. But, as a mother, she just wanted to take care of him.