Chapter 15: Frustration

Hoseok woke up, with a weird feeling inside him. Maybe for the first time, he kind of was looking forward to the day. But at the same time, he just wanted to hide from embarrassment. He smirked to himself as he recalled the kiss. The soft touch. God, I kind of got in the flow.. but I really liked it.. shit.. He couldn't stop the smirk as he smiled to himself.

"So are you just gonna keep smiling like that?" Jimin's voice startled him. He glanced up to look at the guy leaning against the doorway, "Seriously, it's creeping me out."

"Shut up." Hoseok scoffed and smeared the smile off his face, shoving the blanket away as he got up from his bed, "Why are you up early? Are you okay? Are you about to die?"

Jimin gaped in surprise, "Why would I die?! You're so mean! It's not like I haven't woken up early before."

Hoseok just stared blankly at him, "Yeah?" He gave him the judgemental look which could fish out any truth hidden inside him.

"F-fine. Fine. It's the first day." Jimin pouted and then grinned, "But, I'll try to be up early from now on!"

"Alright." Hoseok said in an impressed tone. He was impressed that Jimin's finally getting responsible.

||

Hoseok was cooking the breakfast by the stove.

"Ahh~ how long will it take?! I'm hungryy~ I'm hungry! Hyunggg, make it faster please.." Jimin kept whining.

"I said it'll take time. Be patient." Hoseok groaned.

"Ok." Jimin nodded and tapped his fingers on the table-top. After 10 seconds, he whined again, "How long will it take? Are you done yet? Hyung, I'm hungryy~" He cried out.

Hoseok turned around and slammed the table, startling Jimin back who gasped in surprise. Hoseok just glared at him and warned, "You better not wake up early from now on." He turned around and resumed his work. Seriously, he didn't imagine Jimin would be this inconvenient if he wakes up early. Maybe waking up late and just gulping down the breakfast and running to campus was better than his whining. He sighed as he continued making breakfast.

* * *

Taehyung woke up, a giddy feeling filled his heart and he smiled while recalling how Hoseok kissed him back. It was so sudden, and so passionate. A blush crept onto his cheeks as he thought about how he'll face him today. Did he like the kiss? I wonder if he did..

He ruffled his fingers through his hair and messed it up in excitement. His vision fell on Yoongi's empty bed. Just like every morning.. Yoongi wasn't there. Sometimes he works overnight, sometimes leaves way in the early morning, his schedule is erratic. It's good he's a complete master in his major, he hasn't yet faced any trouble in theory or music practicals. He's the perfect musician, completely determined, quite disciplined and yet so mysterious. This hyung is like an idol, a role model, yet something tells Taehyung he doesn't quite know him yet.

Suddenly the door clicked open and Yoongi walked in, all tired, dark circles under his eyes, completely sleep-deprived. He lazily dropped the bag beside bed and straight headed to jump on the bed and turn himself to face the wall, not even for once looking at Taehyung. In another few moments, it seemed like Yoongi fell asleep. Taehyung didn't disturb him, for the sake of not witnessing his wrath and crankiness the first thing in the morning.

He got up and headed for shower, nicely lathering himself in his lavender shampoo and body wash. Even the lotion he used was lavender. He strangely seemed to be fond of the flower, it was pretty, and he liked the smell.

He got out, opened his drawer and grabbed a melted bar of Snickers, it was his breakfast for the day. He craved something sweet, and there was this loss of appetite. Maybe because he was already too full from the kiss and giddiness. Why am I like this.. He smirked as he teared the packet and took a bite, smiling all the while.