Chapter 9: Confrontation

Long Chapter Ahead
ENJOY ♡
__________________________________

"This is you and Hoseok."

Taehyung was silent; he stood there without any motion, without any expressions; a while later he pressed his lips together, "Finally..." He whispered in a broken voice, tears escaping the corner of his eyes. He started sobbing, lowering his head as only sniffling and gasping sounds prevailed in the air.

"Do- do you remember things now? He- he was your bestfriend." Jimin asked nervously, he was getting a strong feeling that Taehyung did get his memories back.

Taehyung shook his head, "No, I don't." He facepalmed with one hand, not being able to stop crying.

"But, atleast he won't be able to deny nowㅡ that we both knew each other. That- that we both were close and shared a past together." Taehyung smiled through his tears, he looked up at Jimin and tried to rub his tears away and giggled, "I'm happy."

He said he was happy, but his giggling kept faltering and getting replaced with sobbing. Jimin couldn't see him any longer like that, he put the frame on the bed and walked over to Taehyung, pulling him into a hug, "Why do you try to show you are happy when you're not?" He mumbled in his ears.

"I- I am happy." Taehyung pulled back, using his fingertips to rub the residual tears, "I- I just.." he sat on the bed and picked up the frame, gazing into himself and Hoseok in the picture, "I just feel a little disappointed.." He smiled faintly.

"I look so stupid in here, but Hoseok, he looks cute and shy. Andㅡ did you see? We're holding hands here." He giggled, but it was replaced by a grimace, "Does bestfriends stand like this for pictures?"

"Huh?" Jimin blinked in confusion, "Erm, if you ask me, honestly, you both look pretty gay here."

"Jimin!" Taehyung squealed with wide eyes.

"What?" Jimin smirked, "You asked me!"

"But you are too blunt!"

Jimin started laughing, Taehyung glared at him for a few seconds before he laughed too.

"Jimin," He turned his eyes to the guy.

"Yes?"

"Do you think I will ever remember anything? I spent around two months with Hoseok and he's been nothing but kind and caring, if you honestly ask me, I do like him a little.. yet I can't remember our past together. Even the picture didn't trigger anything.. what am I missing?" He looked tensed, Taehyung did feel a little suspicious, Hoseok said he promised me but I was the one to let go of his hand and left him.. what had I really done? He glanced back at the picture and stared at their hands held together. What he said.. does it have anything to do with this picture?

"See, I knew you were fond of him! I'm your bestfriend afterall! But, Tae, you're too worried. I'm in a little trouble, but now that I have showed you the picture, he can't hide things anymore. He'll have to tell you about you. Him. And whatever you both shared in the past. Even I want to know." Jimin tried to encourage him absent-mindedly.

"Trouble?" Taehyung squinted his eyes, "What trouble?"

Jimin bit his tongue, "Oh god." His eyes slightly widened in horror, "I did it again, shit!"