17

Yasmin

I knew this was a dream.

It held the same foggy feeling like all the others I have had. A moan escaped from my lips as I felt his lips kiss softly over my stomach.

"Nice of you to finally wake and join me." His warm breath feathered across my skin.

Gosh, his voice was so sexy. The sound of him alone could make me cum.

"Shh," I hushed dream Caine. "Just make me cum so hard that when I wake, I will need clean bedding." His body pressed heavily between my thighs as I gyrated my hips painfully slow, rubbing my scent on him as much as I could.

His deep chuckle heated my body a little more. "Yasmin, I see you have been dreaming of me but this is not one of those times. Open your eyes."

My movements stopped. Shit! This is a dream. It can't be real.

Heat flooded my face when I opened my eyes. The sight was enough to make me moan again. His beautiful dark eyes stared into mine from his position. A shadow of hair lined his face and juicy lips. I followed his movements as he placed another kiss below my belly button.

I whimpered wanting more.

"Say the words Alma Gemela. Tell me what you want."

I want my month to cover his length. I want him to hump my mouth until his entire huge shaft fills my throat. I want him buried deep inside me. I want his mouth sucking on my clit. I want his tongue to fuck me just as hard as his fingers will. I want him to flip me over and ram his hard cock into me over and over. I want him to empty himself inside of my wet cave filling me so when my orgasm takes over, the pressure built from his pleasure will force the evidence of his completion to run down my thigh.

With a panting breath, I wanted to tell him everything I want but all I manage to get out is, "Um, I want to pee."

With one more chuckle and a soft kiss to my inner thigh making me want to change my answer, Caine sat back on his legs. It was as if the sheet fell in slow motion revealing his naked flesh. His manhood, thick and hard strained towards me. The tip beaded with his desire.

My eyes were focused only on his dick. Licking my lips, I sat up, feeling the coolness of the air trying to calm my overheating body. "I changed my mind." Before he could say a word to stop me, I wrapped a hand around the base of him - licking the tip.

A hiss drew my attention, my eyes seeking out his. The chocolate brown now is gone, black replacing it. My mind raced as I remembered what had happened after I left the party. A wave of need swapped my body. My cream making me even slicker.

"You, a werewolf and me, a vampire."

His words from that night felt right. I should have been frightened. I should have run but what I did was drop my lips over his tip, sucking it into my eager mouth.

I groaned at the taste of his saltiness. My head and hand moved in perfect time working the length of him. My free hand gripping onto his thigh giving me a firm surface to push against.

Caine's low moans and hisses spurred me faster. His fingers tangling in my hair close to my scalp urging me faster and deeper still. I could feel him tensing and his grip on my hair tightened almost painfully.

"Stop baby, or I'm going to blow my load all over your pretty little tongue," Caine growled out.

I dragged my teeth along his cock, not wanting to stop until I was rewarded with a taste of his cream. "No!" I begged, "I need more."

A slow ache had started from the time I had woken and just the smallest taste of Caine had turned my body into a raging fire. I needed him inside of me.

Flesh to flesh.

Caine pulled me back searching my face. His eyes looked worried. He bent towards my neck running his nose along my skin. The feel had me dry humping the air like some bitch.

"Shit!" Caine's voice was harsh. My body craved his touch but he slowly backed away from me. He was now standing at the foot of the bed.

I was decided if he refused to touch me then I would do it myself. Not taking my eyes from Caine, I laid myself back onto my pillow. Not sure where this confidence was coming from, I spread my legs wide - opening myself up to him.

Caine's hands froze in his hair, his face taking on a new look. Almost hunter like. I was happy to be the prey.

I slipped my fingers through my slick folds - spreading them to give Caine a decent view. With my other hand, I began rubbing two fingers from my clit to the entrance of my gushing pussy only to drag them back up to rub my pulsing nub. My back arched as the tremors built - coiling tight. My wanting sounds filled the room, my heartbeat thumping faster.

"Yas, you're in heat. Your body has recognized me as its mate. If you don't stop, I won't be able to control myself." Caine pleaded but even though I heard his words, I wanted him to lose control.

My fingers dived deep into my snatch. Pumping in and out just like I wanted Caine to do.

With a feral growl, Caine climbed between my leg ripping my fingers from inside my hole, and quickly sucked on them. His eyes shut savoring the taste of my juices. Looking down on me, he moved closer pulling up my ass off the bed and resting the head of his pleasure pump at my waiting entrance.

His grip tightened on my hips. "You ready princess?"

Not able to speak I nodded my head.

In one long hard thrust, Caine pushed balls deep inside of me. A gasp escaped my lips and my fingers dug deep in the sheets as a pinching pain ripped through my groin. Caine's movements froze.

"Shit Yasmin. Why didn't you tell me I was your first?" Caine stayed buried deep inside. One of his hands rubbed soothing circles on my lower stomach. My fingers eased from the sheets and I looked up at Caine. A lone tear falling from the corner of my eye. He truly is a beautiful man.

"I didn't know." Was my simple answer. He seemed a little hesitant to move so I started to roll my hips. A whine leaving me when Caine tried to still my action. "Please I need more."

Slow torturing strokes. Out, stop, in, stop. This is the pace Caine adopted. My need was growing and the calm, gentle shag was doing nothing for me.

My anger overtook my mouth and word vomit was the result. "Either fuck me like you mean it or find me someone who will." My threat was empty. I would let no one else touch me this way after having Caine.

"Watch that filthy mouth of yours or I'll fuck it until you're choking around my cock after I finish screwing your tight little cherry." With that said, Caine pounded into my fuckhole.

My loud moans mixed with his heavy panting. Dropping my hips, Caine's body lay flush on top of mine. His lips smashing mine in a punishing kiss. Tremors rolled through my nether half. I could feel every inch of him as he continued to drive fast inside me. My lips broke free from his and my face buried in his neck. Extasy filled my body, my cries of bliss muffled as my teeth clamped down on his neck. A sharp sting pierced my neck making me bite harder.

The tangy taste of his blood filled my mouth. Swallowing on reflex the pulse which was dying down skyrocketed and another wave passed over my body. I could feel Caine pumping inside of me still, filling me completely.

My body relaxed and we pulled away from each other. A drunken smile on my face, my hand raised caressing Caine's face.

My eye's landed on the bite mark healing on his neck. "Yasmin, baby?" Caine whispered, his fingers lightly stroking my cheek.

Locking my gaze on his, I smiled truly happy. "Caine, I remember everything from my past."

Before he could respond, the muscles in my body seemed to lock up. The pain took control of my mind. I could faintly hear Caine calling my name but the haze had already set in. The last thing I felt before passing out was my spine snapping in half.