8

Caine

I could smell her arousal from downstairs. Before she had turned in for the night, Mary had told me Yasmin had been sleeping the whole day and she had left dinner in the oven for the girl.

But the smell was now overwhelming me, drawing me in like a moth to a flame. Before I knew what I was doing, I had opened the door to her room. There she laid. Her hair is a tangled mess around her small face.

The soft milky skin of her breast bounced as her hand rubbed at her clit.

My cock was growing hard as I watched unashamed as her movements gave her better access to herself. It took all my self-control not to join in on the fun she was having. My muscles locking me in place as she pumped her fingers over and over, her head dropping back at the feeling.

I could almost feel how tight she would be wrapped around my dick. My control was slipping, the smell of her pleasure filled the room, clinging to every surface. Including me.

Her movements began to get faster and more erratic. Her smooth thighs gripped her hands stilling her actions as the heady scent of her cum slammed into me. My fingers gripping the frame of the door, breaking a piece of the wood off. Finally, she relaxed her limbs, a satisfied smile on her face.

I had seen many females pleasure themselves before but the sight of Yasmin had just about been too much for my control. Breaking out of the spell she had put me in, I spoke, keeping my voice as level as I could.

"Well if I knew this was what you do all day, I would have come in sooner."

With a small scream, Yasmin wrapped her beautiful body in the bedding, a look of terror now crowding her features. Her voice is so small as she spoke my name. "Caine."

"W-what are you doing here?" A hint of pink coloured her cheeks as I looked at her not breaking eye contact. It wasn't because I couldn't but I really didn't want to.

"I came in to see if you were alright. I thought you might be sick. Mary said you hadn't come down all day, I guess I now know why."

No longer able to contain myself, I smiled while stalking over to her. The smell of her juices was going to be the end of me. Grabbing her hand, I just wanted a small taste. Of course, it was wrong of me, but I could already be called a peeping tom, what was the harm of a little taste.

I wasn't expecting her to taste so good as I licked the ends of her fingers, taking them completely in my mouth unable to get enough.

Moaning, I released her hand only now drawn in by the fresh wave of arousal coming from between her legs and off her skin. My nose dragged the whole way down her arm, only stopping to lay a kiss where I will someday soon sink my teeth in her skin, tasting the blood inside her where it pulsed fast. I licked her flesh causing a reaction in her body.

Seeming to come out of the daze, Yasmin gently pushed me away. My hand coming away from her waist, not sure of when I placed it there.

Trying to regain control of my breathing, I stared into her eyes. Wide from the lust coming off her in waves.

Her eye wandered downwards, stopping on the strain of my hard-on wanting to be released. The spike in her heartbeat told me she wasn't ready for what I had to give her.

"Okay my little vagina miner, go wash up before I rip the blanket from covering your amazing body and take you." It was a shame she was hiding it from me

"Take me where?" Her breathy response had me restraining the urge to drop her to the ground, thrusting inside her while she screams my name.

A strained chuckle left my mouth because she had no idea who I was or what I could do to her. "I meant fuck you, right here, right now."

At my words, another wave of her heady scent poured from her. I had to get out of here before I lost my control. Taking my chance as she looked away, I took off towards the pool house for my nightly swim, faster than I should have just to getaway.