11

One month.

That's 4 fucking weeks the dick of a man has been gone.

He gives me the best orgasm I've ever had, well that I can remember, and then leaves on some business trip.

No goodbye, no nothing. I just wake up to Mary telling me Master Caine had to leave for a few days.

I guess thirty-one days means a few in his mind.

Pulling the brush aggressively through my hair, hissing at myself when it snags on a knot. My eyes zeroing in on the only trace of what happened that night. The perfect curved scar was still visible on my breast where Caine had bitten me. Heat filling my core once more. Wrapping a band around my hair in a high ponytail, I set the brush aside.

"Oh no, not again." Quickly I turned the cold tap on, filling my hands with the cool liquid before splashing my face and neck.

For the last month, I have been having hot flushes. It's been getting worse each day. I wasn't looking forward to another day of dry humping my hand, searching for the release I needed but could never find.

"I need to get out of here." I wanted a detraction and I knew just want I wanted to do.

I had been here for almost three months now and the only rooms I have explored were the kitchen, library, the gardens, and the pool house where I seemed to spend most of my time.

But I have never seen what is down the second hallway off the kitchen. I had asked Mary about it two weeks ago as I watched her prepare three bowls of soup like she did every day, three times a day. Her only response being, "never mind that sweetheart," before detracting me with something else.

Not today!

Quickly I pulled up my denim booty shorts, doing the jump and wiggle so they would sit correctly, securing the low waistband in the front. Next, the flower crop top flowed loosely over my shoulders. It was just long enough to cover the underside of my tits.

I had found the less I wore the more comfortable I felt. Underwear went out just after the first week. The constant rubbing against my nipples was almost enough to make me cream myself.

I had been wearing skirts and crop tops but today I had wanted the hard rubbing against my tight bud. The torture it was causing me already, was making my breathing quicken.

Walking out of the room, the delicious rubbing between my legs heated my flesh more. Taking the steps slowing I had to stop halfway down. A moan escaped my lips and I tightened my grip on the rail.

"Are you okay dear?" Mary's voice broke the spell I had been under.

"Y-yes Mary, I'm fine." My voice came out husky making me clear my throat.

"Alright sweetheart. I have to head out today, I won't be back until this afternoon. Did you think you could make yourself something for lunch?"

"Oh, um, yeah that's cool. I can do it." My attempt at sounding disappointed must have worked because Mary gave me instructions on where the cold cuts were in the fridge before heading out the door.

Not wanting to waste any time I walked through the kitchen, grabbing an apple as I passed the bowl and continued down the second hall I had never been allowed to walk down.

The vibe on this side of the house felt darker. The windowless hall was dimly lit by a few lights scattered along the length. A steep staircase leading down to a dark abyss had me faltering at the top. What in the world could they be keeping down here? With a quick check over my shoulder, I started the descent down the creepy staircase.