13

**Yasmin's dress pictured**

The next two days I tried to focus on finding myself. I did however realize there was not one phone in the whole house. Stupid Caine and his fear of technology.

It also didn't help that no matter where I went Caine seemed to be.

Always half-naked showing off too much flesh.

I was currently hiding in the library after he had found me in the kitchen. Just the thought of the way his bare chest brushing against my back when he leaned over me pretending to reach for a cup when he could have simply just walked around the bench to get it made my thighs pull in tighter.

I tried to focus on the book in my hands still not taking in one word written when footsteps entered the room.

My already super aware body hummed with the anticipation of seeing what he would try next to get my attention.

It had been two days of non-stop almost naked Caine finding some way to brush against me or touch me by accident, so when he walked in wearing more clothes than I had ever seen him wear, I was taken back.

Dark blue almost black slacks covered his thick strong legs. Crisp white dress shirt strained to cover his chest. He had left the top buttons undone revealing the flesh underneath. A coat the same colour as the pants hung over one of his arms while he finished clasping the cuff at his wrist.

"Ah, Yasmin. I have been looking for you." His deep voice seemed loud all of a sudden making me jump lightly.

Clearing my throat, I replied. "Why is that?"

I almost patted myself on my back for sounding normal instead of needy like I felt because I really needed him right now. The burning heat of my skin should have incinerated my clothes by now. My eyes flicked down my own body to make sure the dress I had on was still intact.

"I have to attend an... event, I was hoping you would be my plus one." Caine stepped closer to me until he was within touching distance. His fingers brushed a few strands of my hair behind my ear, the palm of his hand lingering on my cheek. "What do you say? Want to come?"

His words at the end held a double meaning but right now my head was a mess.

I knew what he was doing. It had been the same since our last encounter at the pool. But as his fingers lightly played with my hair and the warmth of his skin caressed my face, I found myself nodding in response.

A smile from him made my breath hitch. "Great. Mary has already packed what you will need and you can change on the plane."

Caine's hand left my face only to grab my hand, locking his fingers in mine.

Before I had come to my senses, I was sitting on a small private plane hundreds of feet in the air.

What was I doing? He was marrying another woman and yet I was sitting opposite him on a private plane going who knows where. I didn't even have an idea of what we were doing or who we would be meeting or how long we will be there. I still wanted to get to a phone to call the police, so maybe this wasn't a bad idea.

It was the first time I had been anywhere since I woke up with no memory other than an old boyfriend - I think - so maybe where we end up would have a phone I could use.

I must have been making faces as I thought because I looked at Caine only to see him watching me with a smirk on his face.

"What's so funny?"

"What were you thinking about so hard?" he countered.

I just knew it. Damn wonder what faces I was pulling? Instead of answering him, I asked another question. "You said I could change, what do I change into?"

"In the back is a small room. Mary has picked out a dress for you to wear this evening. I believe the shoes will be with the dress." He continued to stare at me as I removed the safety belt and walked to the room in the back.

It was bigger than I would have thought. A double bed neatly made, filled one half of the room while a small door was opened at the other end. Wanting to delay going back out to the man hunk, I walked to the open door. Inside was a tiny shower just big enough for an average person to fit in. There is also a toilet and a basin.

With not much else to see I walked to the bed and unzipped the garment bag laying across the soft covers.

Holding my breath, I slowly ran my fingers along the gown. In the same colour as Caine's suit, the beautiful lace held soft patterns covering it. I scooped the dress out of the bag, hanging it up high so I could see the design.

The V-neck gave way to a tight mermaid fit, flaring out at the bottom slightly. The back was bare besides a thin strap that would cross my back before tying at the base of my spine. My eyes filtered over the dress for a while longer just taking in the whole thing.

I reached for the garment bag to cover the dress again only for a small silver purse to fall out. I didn't own anything so why would I need a purse? Opening the small sparkly compact I reached in only to pull out a matching bracelet and necklace. The clear stones glittering in the light of the room made me squeal a little. I was a girl and jewelry is always welcome.

Making use of the bathroom I quickly washed - shaving all appropriate areas - then I styled my hair by pinning it to one side so the back of the dress stayed visible. Mascara, eyeliner, light blush, and lipstick finished the look as I wiggled into the dress. The side zipper was well hidden and the bow from the back strap sat nicely at the top of my bottom. Silver four-inch heals laced up my ankle completing the whole outfit.

The four items of make-up used now placed in the purse and the bracelet successfully is done up around my wrist I made my way back to Caine. I needed help with the necklace and if I was being honest with myself, I wanted an excuse for him to touch me.

Standing just behind where Caine sat, I spoke, "Caine? I need help with the necklace."

Nervously I watched as he put down what he was reading and froze when he laid eyes on me. His jaw clenched as his eyes fucked me from head to toe. My body responding at once to his glare. With calculated steps he stopped in front of me, hand raised silently asking for the jewelry.

Without letting my fingers touch his skin, I dropped the piece into his hand turning around to face away from him.

A low growl let me know he liked the back of the dress and a smile made its way to my face. Glad that I could reply at least some of the torture he had put me through.

Warm fingers skimmed my neck as the item was fixed in place. Caine's hands slid down my bare arms as his warm breath tickled my neck.

Closing my eyes, I enjoyed his touch. The light stroke of his lips running from my ear down to my shoulder before tracing their way back to the base of my throat. His hands had wound their way around my stomach holding me tight against his body.

"You have no idea what you do to me. My body reacts to you in a way I have never felt." Caine whispered in my ear.

"Not even with your soon to be wife?" I heard myself ask.

His arms held me closer as one moved up to cradle my breast while the other rubbed back and forth over my sensitive area. The dress creating a pleasant friction.

"I will only tell you this once Yasmin so listen carefully. My marriage to Sarah was arranged by the elders. I have since told them I will not be going through with it as I have found another. Someone I want more than anything."

I was panting heavily. His fingers working magic on my clit. My head dropped back on his shoulder and his hand circled my neck. I understood everything he just said and all I wanted to do now was enjoy the bliss he could bring. Just as I could feel the coiling inside of me his fingers stopped, pulling away from me before releasing me altogether.

"It's almost time to land. Sit back down Yasmin and buckle up." Caine walked by me as I regained control over my body.

The door to the bedroom shut with a click, the lock engaging. I just stood there. How could he make me so happy and so mad at the same time?

If this is the game he wanted to play, then two could play at this.

Strapping myself into my seat, I began thinking of how I could make him left wanting, just like I was.