3

A/N: *content warning* self satisfaction scene. Story is rated mature you can skip if you want but you will miss a nice steamy piece of the story.

Caine POV

Dropping the now dead junky, I rested my head back against the wall. The buzz from the drugs will fade soon; it always does. The blood itself was extremely foul, but it had been slim pickings lately.

"WAIT," the faint cry reached my ear. Could I really be lucky enough to have found a clean stray?

My feet carried me in the direction of the voice. It almost sounds like the guy was talking to someone.

Staying in the shadows, I watched as a man, clothed in black, bent down next to someone lying in the road. Lightly stepping closer, the sweet smell of blood. Clean, untouched blood filled my senses.

His fingers dragged across the white flesh of a young woman unmoving. "- a pretty one too. Thanks for at least putting on a show for me. I had never seen anyone get hit by a car before, and let me tell you, girl, you flew."

His vile voice irked me. His eyes raked down the female's body. Her eyes closed and her heartbeat sounded labored.

The man reached a hand towards the base of the ripped dress, slowly pulling it higher to reveal her thighs. Jolting forward, my hands wrapped around his head, snapping his neck. His body fell just as the woman reopened her eyes.

What was I doing?

I didn't want a human pet, let alone one that had to be fixed.

My eyes traveled her body. Her arms and legs were cut up, skin missing from her shoulder from what I could tell. No doubt, she had things broken and busted inside, and yet my arms were scooping her up. Crap looks like a broken back. Moving my elbow, I propped her head upright, emerald green eyes stared into mine. Long brown hair brushed against my skin.

"Can you tell me your name?" I asked as I began to run back to my car. Her heartbeat slowed once more, faltering a little.

"Keep your eyes open for me. Hey, you need to stay awake." I push my legs faster, only slowing when my car was within reach.

"I have n-never been kissed before." Her sweet voice whispered to me.

I couldn't help but smile. I will most definitely fix that.

Opening the car door and lying her across the back seat, I realized she no longer had a heartbeat.

"Shit." Biting into my arm, I opened her mouth before sealing it with my wrist. It only took a few seconds before she began sucking at my blood. Gently withdrawing my arm, I lick the wound so it would heal. A sharp breath told me she was going to be okay.

***

I watched her sleep. Her soft milky skin, almost glowing against the black sheets. When we arrived home two days ago, I had asked a maid to clean and dress her.

Now here she has slept, never once opening her eyes. I have given her two more doses of my blood to help her heal. I don't mind because the connection between us will be stronger.

Sighing to myself as I walked out of the room, I called the nurse to watch over her. It was almost morning, and I needed a shower before bed.

My room was nothing special. The black curtains covered the horrid sun shield covering the windows. Rich blue carpet matched the bedding that rested on the king-size bed carefully place in the center of the room.

The caramel coloured tiles in the bathroom kept the blinding glare from the lights at bay. Resting my large hands on the spacious counter, I stared at my reflection.

"A human? Why do you want a human?"

I knew the answer to the question.

Her Blood.

The moment I smelt the sweetness in the air, she had to be mine. The only question I had no answer to was, then why is she still alive?

Shaking my head at myself, I undressed before stepping into the running water of the open shower.

Hot water runs down my bare back, covering my naked flesh in a slight chill before being heated by the wet substance.

Combing my finger through my hair, I found my mind wandering back to the women sleeping soundly in a different room. My hands glided down my stomach. My hardened cock strained upwards, almost as if it were reaching towards my hand.

I slowly stroke from the tip of my shaft down until my fisted hand was firmly planted against my groin. Eyes closed, I remembered the way the white of her skin glowed as it rubbed against the blackness of the sheets.

My hand pumped faster as my grip tightened on my throbbing member. Releasing a strained sigh, my spare hand braced my body against the wall.

I could still feel how firm the skin was along her thighs as my hand lifted her small body from the ground.

I could feel the tension building in my balls, aching for release. Harder and faster still, my hand pumped as if it were her small hands wrapped around my cock instead of my own.

Her green eyes flashed before my own. So much innocents could be seen in them. Her soft lips called to me. How great they would feel wrapped around my pulsing flesh.

The sound of her sweet voice telling me what I was secretly hoping for, "I have n-never been kissed before."

With a moan of pleasure, cum rushed out the head of my cock while I continued to pump my flesh. Only slowing once the overwhelming feeling that was building inside since first seeing the women had spilled and emptied from my now soft length.

Shutting off the water and standing naked in front of the mirror, I smiled at myself. "A human."

Turning away and grabbing the towel, I dried off before climbing in the bed, eager for the day to turn to night once more. Hunting of a new kind will begin, and the prey was within my walls.

A/N: I'm already in love with Caine, but I know his story ;).

Don't forget to let me know your thoughts - good or bad - and vote, vote, vote so others get to enjoy the story as well.

T. xx