35

Caine

It didn't take me long to catch sight of her again. The army that assembled to free Yasmin from Keith's hold, close behind as we slowly gained on her escape.

It has been too long since I could hold her in my arms, and if she indeed still wanted me, I was not going to let her go ever again.

I picked my pace up. Pushing myself faster than I thought I could go.

"YASMIN, please." I call coming along side of her wolf.

A long low growl was the only response I receive.

"Yas, you have to talk to me." I try demanding of her, only for her to snap her teeth at me as we ran.

The pack had caught up to us now, running behind the both of us.

I had to do something. She had to know I still love her, still want her. I ran silently beside Yasmin until the low rumbles coming from her chest died down. The only sounds now coming from the forest was from the running pack. Any and all wild life held its breath as our group raced through the thinning trees.

I only waited long enough for us to leave the forest of dark before I was on her again. "Yasmin, stop." I growl at her grabbing at her fur.

In the blink of an eye, Yasmin turned and snapped at my outreached hand. She slowly circled me and the pack of fighters came to a stop forming a circle around the two of us. I really didn't want to do this here but if it's the only way to get her to stop hating me then I would bow down at her feet in front of the world.

Lucky for me she's just not that type of girl. With a smirk on my face, I waited for her to make her move. Yasmin's tail twitched slightly before she lunged at me. Dodging her bloodthirsty teeth, I swing my arm up over her neck, almost like a choke hold, before dropping her to the ground. My body heavy on top of hers.

Her struggles were fierce as Yasmin tried to break lose of my hold. That or she was really trying to kill me.

"Yas, shift back so we can talk." I pleaded once more.

She huffed out of her snout, head dropping to the ground as she looks away from me.

"Why are you so stubborn? Fine I will talk and you will listen." I taunt without lifting my body from hers.

"I was a fool." I start as she looks at me from the corner of her eye. "I was afraid of losing you forever after I found out you could have formed a bond with him, that when I saw the two of you kissing," I stop to take a breath, "I believed I had lost you. My beast didn't want to accept it, killing him which I won't apologize for. I saw the disgust on your face after I ended him and even when you were yelling at me all I could think about was keeping my beast under control so he wouldn't claim you right there in the open field in front of the men who came to save you."

I reached up, gently stroking the side of her wolfs face. "You're so beautiful Yasmin, and I have been waiting more than one life time to find you Alma Gemela. I have never and will never be disappointed you are my mate. You are mine, and only mine. Until the day you have had enough of me, maybe not even then."

I could feel her body shift beneath me. Her form shrinking until her perfect human body lay naked beneath me.

"Here," I gentle spoke holding the amulet she had given me out for her to take. "This belongs to you. He gave it to you." I tried to speak normally not wanting to show how hard it was to return the item to her.

"Are you done?" Her words bit at me as she snatched the small piece from my hand, her eyes slitted as she stares up at me.

Not being able to answer, I just nod my head.

"Good." She had barely spoke the word before her lips crashed into mine. Our kiss heating to the catcalls and cheers of the forgotten army surrounding us.

***

Yasmin

It felt nice. The hot water dripping down my skin in the basic bathroom at the Bristol pack house. Tyson had welcomed the members of the other pack with open arms, along with the vampires who help free me from Keith.

I gentle knock sounded on the closed bathroom door, even though I knew it was Caine. "Come in," my voice echoed in the fogged-up room.

"Mine if I join?" Caine's deep voice sent a shiver down my spine. We had been back on pack grounds for two days, tiptoeing around each other. Two very long days of meetings with Tyson, accepting the members of the other pack into our own. Discussions were held about the few vampires who asked to join the pack as well. Eventually Tyson and I welcomed anyone who wanted to take the oath to become a full member, leading to the pack now doubling in size.

Warm hands wrapped around my waist, sliding up to cup my breast. My head dropped back against his chest. "I've missed you," I mumble rubbing my hips against his bare flesh.

"And I've missed the taste of you," Caine whispers in my ear before spinning me to face him.

Our lips clashed in a heated kiss. Teeth smashing teeth, lips and tongue licking, caressing, tasting. Caine's lips leave mine as he makes his way down my neck, across my collar bone then clamping firmly onto one of my nipples. I inhale sharply as a thick finger finds it way deep inside my warn slit. Slick with my own juices and swelling with every flick and rub of his hand.

Moaning, I slide my hands along his arms, gripping onto his shoulders and burying my fingers in the hair at the back of his head. My breath coming out ragged, catches in my throat as Caine's large hands move to my waist, lifting me up the tiled wall, the cold a pleasurable pain as he hooks my legs over his shoulders and descends towards my wanting folds.

His tongue is magic as it delves into my hole before sucking and nipping at the sensitive bud at the apex of my sex.

My orgasm rushes me hard, as I spray my release into his mouth coating his chin.

"Oh my gosh, that's never happened before." I panic at the shocked look on Caine's face. He lowers me down slowly, turning his face into the stream of the water. After wiping his face quickly Caine turns to face me with a big smile on his face.

"My little squirter, lets see if I can make you do that again." Caine growls.

My squeal turns into giggles as Caine turns off the water before picking me up caveman style and carrying me off to bed.

I couldn't be happier, as long as Caine is by my side, filling me in every way possible.

The end.