save it

"So are you gonna tell me what you needed?" I ask the tall junior that never once asked me, violet, to hang out or go some place with him. He was another handsome guy that went to my school but definitely could get any girl he wanted. What were his intentions? "Um you know I've known you for about 3 years?" He says to me while I'm still confused as why am even here. "Um yea?" I say. "Well I feel like you're the only girl that's ever actually been real with me even if we teased each other most of the time but I just wanna tell you that you're appreciated." He says to me making react in shock. Was the mattia polibio aka the guy that was practically rude and some times nice telling me he appreciated me?? "Oh um thanks? I mean if you need anything you know I'm always here for you. Regardless of our age gap and what not." I say to him trying to cover how shocked I was from the words that had just come out from his mouth. He smiles, nods and I ask, "was that all?" "No actually um, there's this girl that I'm not sure is totally into me but I don't wanna push it because I don't wanna be rejected." I also again was in shock that he came to me, violet, for advice. Like?? I'm so much sure he's closer to elena then he is to me. But again what if the girl he's into is elena?? I give mattia the best advice as possible because I mean if Justin won't make a move on elena I can't have her stuck on him forever! There's a time and place for that and this time it's for her to move on already. We arrive at target and scatter around the place. He needed extra supplies for school and I just got some snacks for the guy and elena. We left target and headed back. But before I could open the door mattia stopped me. "Thank you by the way, for coming and understanding. I know how weird it must have been for me to just ask you out of the blue." He says with a slight smile that is forming on the side of his face. "Always polibio. Make sure that girl is right for you." I say to him winking. He smiles and nods as we walk in the house. We open the door to reveal robert and kairi throwing each other across the living room. Alejandro glances at us and rolls his eyes and farts them back to his phone. "How does your mom let you guys have friends over alone?" I say to elena making her laugh. "I'm not really sure but there cleaning all this up after... OO WHAT DID YOU GET MEEE!!" She says squealing out of excitement. I hand her some ice cream since I know she's on her monthly and leave the snacks on the table for the boys. Alejandro on the other hand is not recording and is just dead staring at his phone. He looks mad? Sad? Annoyed? All of it? Must be going through something to be so angry when all his friends are over.

I go upstairs with Elena just to talk. "Sooo why did you go to target with him??" She says nudging me. I laugh and little and reply, "because he needed something and asked me to tag along you twerp." I say grabbing the spoon and eating ice cream. "Yea he needed to get in your pants!" She says practically yelling when I cover her mouth and laugh. "No!! It's not like that I promise!!" I say trying to make her believe me but she doesn't, she does end up shoving it off and we talk about her and Justin. She tells me she's tired of waiting for him to make a move and that I should say something. I disagree for obvious reasons and tell her if he wanted to be something he would have done something. She then sees the picture that it's been so long and he hasn't said anything. Elena does end up tearing up a little but then says she's fine. We heard the boys leave earlier and it was already 6. My mom was coming at 7:30 so we still had time to hang out. Our homework was done so we didn't really have to do much. She ended up going to shower at around 6:50 and I had to use the restroom so I went downstairs. When I open the door to the bathroom I see the boy I've dreamt about since we were kids with eyes that looked blood shot. He stared deep into my sole just to turn away. "Oh im so sorry I'll leave." I say closing the door before he can open it again. I turn away and he comes out. "It's fine I'm done." He says walking into his room slamming his door shut. What was that about? Should I go talk to him?? No I shouldn't. Or?? No. Okay I walk into the bathroom still deciding. I stand there looking in the mirror. Fuck it. I open the door of the bathroom to walk to his room. I breathe for a little before knocking and opening the door slowly. "Hey..." I say dragging the y. His head is facing down at his phone before he slowly looks up to see me. He quickly wipes his face and replies, "hey um- what do you want short stack." He says to me trying to hide the pain in his voice. "Save it alex you're only a couple inches taller but are you okay?" I say to him making his eyes quickly drop a few tears. I go over to him and wrap my tiny little arms around his neck causing his face to be into my shirt. Alex lets out a few sobs while holding onto my waist before pulling away. "I'm sorry for your shirt by the way." He says to me while I look at my water filled shirt. "It's fine, but how are you doing? Did something happen." I say to him before he looks back down to his hands and doesn't say anything. "Nvm it's fine but I'll be upstairs if you need anything." I say turning to the door before he pulls at my wrist to tell me to stay. "It's just... I caught Vic flirting with this guy, she gave him a kiss on the cheek like?? She told me they were just friends but still. If you had a boyfriend you wouldn't want him kissing any other girls cheeks right? It's so messed up and I broke up with her and she won't stop calling me." He says to me letting tears fall down his pretty little face. That's when his phone rings for the hundredth time.

Incoming call from vic

Accept         Decline

He silences it but I snatch it from his hands. "What are you doing?" He says to me. "Doing want needs to be done." I say answering the call. Me and Alejandro are not always the bestest of friends but no one and I mean no one should hurt him like that. Cheating isn't cute and she needs to know that.

Authors note:

FYI, we don't know the real entire reason ale and her stopped talking but the situation is just for fun and Vic is actually really sweet and nice and I don't think she did any of that in real life so yea pls don't take this literal :)