❤ FA\VE ❤

_

_

"Hey, Jungkook..." Sera called out and soon he turned to look at her blooming facial expressions and overlooking her seventh-month baby bump.

Jungkook couldn't ignore her as she was staying beside him as much as possible being his neighbour.

"Yes?" He aloofly said but it didn't affect her cause she was already too stubborn to get pregnant with his child. She gave him ample of love no matter how much he hated her unconditionally.

Sera got closer to him as a smirk lingering on her lips, she really wanted to touch him...cuddle him to sleep...kiss him before he goes to work and when he's back.

But she couldn't do, she was destined with no love. She was happy to be around him and he let her in.

Jungkook's smile was enough to make her stress fade away. And there she was again for a chat in his apartment.

"I just got my licence." She said cheerfully while he frowned. He was already annoyed by her, he can't take it anymore.

"We are no longer together why are you telling me this?"

 .

.

.

Sera controlled her laugh before saying to him sternly, "Just look left and right before you cross any road. May Jesus protect you."

"I won't let you drive! No way!" Jungkook exclaimed while she whined

"But I've my licence!"

"That doesn't matter cause I'm saying that you won't drive means you won't. I'll get you a driver if you want... It's not good for your baby." Jungkook said impatiently. She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"It's OUR baby for god sake Jeon Jungkook... don't you feel any attachment to our baby-"

"No, I don't want to listen!" Jungkook exclaimed. "I never wanted you to get pregnant in the first place. It was you who forced to keep this... this baby!"

Sera knew it was all her bad, for a bit she thought he will accept her if she gives him an heir but who knew he's after nothing. He had no plans to make a happy family with her.

"If you're that unhappy about I'm not going to keep this baby either." She mumbled.

"What nonsense you're mumbling? You can't abort now, this fetus is seven months old... And I'm still not gonna accept you if you are still wondering!"

Sera's eyes brim with tears as she caresses her baby bump, "It's fine baby... everything is fine. Eomma won't hurt you like Appa did-"

"Stop talking like that... I'm not your baby's Appa!"

"Jungkook-ah..." Sera teared up when she sensed an unbearable pain, holding her baby bump she murmured. "Don't... don't shout, you're scaring our baby."

"No way, you pretend-"

"J.Jungkook-ah... baby, I can't..." She breathed heavily as if she would faint from immense pain.

Jungkook froze for a second, he was already annoyed by her and now she was with her new idea... guess not, she was in real pain.

"Are you alright, Sera?"

"No, damn kook!" She swiftly holds his hands tightly, "No! I'm.m...ah Jungkook-ah!" His blood drained from his whole being when she cried out, her water broke so ahead of the given date.

_

VOTE FOR BABY

COMMENT FOR LOVE 💬