❤ LXIX ❤

I don't wanna be this cold 

shivering to my bones 

Someone reset my soul

-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I saw you sleeping restless on the couch, you curls up in a ball shivering without a blanket. 

I know, it's so cold but you denied to sleep with me on the bed.

I'm your husband, why don't you accept me?

Do whatever you want but leaving me alone!

I sighed. 

You're over reacting too much. 

I didn't do something bad that may hurt you rather than you crossed my way. 

I crouched down to your level, slowly wiping your dry tears. I stayed like that for few minutes caressing your soft cheeks which were tinted pink in cold.

I felt bad every time when you cry alone. 

Why do you cry? 

Does my presence still hurts you..?

It was too late, without a second thought I carefully placed my hands under your head and thigh to carry you in my arms.

Your face leans on my bare chest, your hairs were dangling freely down. 

I didn't mind if you work with me, I'm afraid that you won't able to face this cruel society which kept dragging your name down.

I glanced at your face blooming like a rose while walking to the bed, your milky skin was glowing under the moonlight, your cherry lips felt soft & sweet if I can taste them.

"Tae Tae..." 

"Hm."

I hummed smiling as you mentioned my name in your sleep. It's was so surreal to hear your honey voice which asked me again and again to stay by your side.

I firmly placed you on the bed to let you sleep in peace but you didn't let me go, your hands gripped tightly on my unbuttoned shirt made me stop in the way.

"Darling.." I mumbled staying on the top, I couldn't back away from your fingers which were clenching on my collar. "I know you can't forget that easily, at least try." I whispered in your ears softly.

"I can't be like him.. not even a piece of his hair but I'll try.. try to be better darling." My voice almost cracks in between if I can't keep going like this.. I'll be the one who is hurting. 

It's hurt when you push me away. Even when I think about him I lose my temper.

Stop reminding me of him.

How he is so perfect than me? Am I not the one you're looking for..?

Moving the few strands of hair which were covering your beautiful face, my fingers softly traces your tender lips before caressing your cheeks. 

My breath gets unsteady looking you so close yet so far away. 

"Tae.m..mi.." 

I saw you shivering so I decided take the blanket to tug you in warmly. 

"Just a minute." I said as I tried to loosen your grip slowly and back away but you pull me closer by shirt. 

I was stunned for a second, how did you do that even in your deep sleep?

I tried again to get free from your hold but couldn't as your grip tightens, a frowned left from your lips in dissatisfaction. 

How can you pout, looking so damn cute.. making me it harder when I can't touch you?

My eyes darkened as you begin to sob, tears falls eventually on your cheeks.

"Uh.. B-Baby it's fine. I'm not going anywhere.." I tried to convince you. "I'm here."

I caress your silky hairs, you seem to be disturbed so lately. I didn't dared to wake you up. 

"T-Tae.."

"Yes, Darling.." I wiped your tears and pecked on your forehead. "Forget about him, I can't bear it anymore. Oh please, don't make me lose my mind." I whispered lastly squinting my eyes.

My whole world froze around me when you suddenly pulled me closer, feeling soft lips claiming mine which kisses so passionately yet in pain. 

I kissed back. I couldn't restrain myself from kissing you deeply. 

Feeling my burning heart, I pull your waist closer to my warmness, our lips meet again with more passion. 

Your soft moans feels pleasing to hear whenever I touch you, your skin was so cold feeling my hands on each curve of your body. 

Even if you will hate me tomorrow, I wanted to make you mine so every one can know who you belonged to..

Our lips parted slowly, seeing your eyes close I still wonder if you're awake.

The idea of you pushing me away always scared me.

I wanted you to look at me when I touch you, look at me who I am, what I am.. 

"D-Don't leave me, Taemin." Your voice cracks as you said my brother's name, it felt like a stab piercing through my heart.

Will you forget about him? 

I want you to be mine,

...only mine.