❤ LXX ❤

I don't wanna waste a minute without you love

It's driving me crazy, I need you girl

I don't wanna spend not a lonely night, 

without you my babe, I need you now

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Presenting an romantic tale of love

The trailer of much awaited film, Her Scent, will be unveiled at 12 pm today. Starring Kim Taehyung, Kim Heize, Song Sequin and Byun Baekhyun, the film is an official adaption of a novel 'Unconditional love' written by Bob Kensey.

This is also the debut acting venture of Heize, who is the daughter of film producer Lee Noah and late actor, Kruse.

William Hague, the producer of film 'Her Scent' is soon going to announce the date of release this month. This is going to be first time, Mrs Heize will walk on the fame of Hollywood which will lead Mr Taehyung, her br--

I was scrolling down through the news as I read further on my phone, keeping myself updated with each and every news that mentioned about you.

You were sleeping peacefully while I roamed my fingers softly on your hairs, it somehow made my heart at ease.

I wish, I could be more closer to you when you're awake.

You whined made me stop what I was doing and you shifted to another side. 

The sun was shining brightly on your face made you frown in sleep, you felt uncomfortable. 

I smiled as I stirred you again on my side. You slept again without bothering about today's schedule. I even dismissed your alarm on your phone.

Seeing you and my brother posing as a sweet couple for this wallpaper, I couldn't do anything but try to suppress my anger.

Thinking you're still not over him, I pulled you more closer just wanted to make this closeness last longer. 

HEIZE'S POV:

My head was paining so much. The sun was shining brightly, there was a change in my position as I slept. I didn't felt the sun shone on my face as he stirred me to his side.

I was feeling his fingers brushing against my hairs, my head rested gently on his chest listening to his calm heart beats. My hands encircled around his waist warmly.

"Morning Tae.." I smiled still hugging his waist but he didn't said anything made me curious, his hands stops moving through my hairs.

I felt a soft peck on my hairs as his hands moves around my shoulders, his fingers caress my cheeks while hugging me closer. 

"Morning baby.." He whispered in his deep voice. 

I glance at his messy hairs made me smile but soon fade away when I saw him. His expression was more serious than ever...

It was just a dream.

I backed away from him in a sudden shock. 

Why I was so close to him? Did he planned something against me?

My mind was a mess and I quickly processed the situation before finally, I seemed to realize what happened.

"What Taeh.." I was about to yell when he pull me back. Even though he was suppressing his anger, the violent storm in his eyes was really a cause of concern.

Faced with such a gaze, I felt an irrational sense of guilt, his arms holding my waist tightly, not letting me free. "Leave me! I'll not let you.."

Taehyung's cold expression cracked a little. Astonishment and a bit of frustration flashed through his eyes.

After a moment, the iciness started to reform.

"Ah..."

I was about to speak again when my body suddenly spun.

In the next second, I was pushed against the mattress under him.

Taehyung coldly gazed at me while he hovered me, gripping on my arms tightly when I tried to resist.

"Shut up! Will you..?"