❤ XLIV ❤

K-NEWS 

Mrs Heize has lately gone through an abortion. Netizens think that Mrs Heize being an actress got rid of her early pregnancy.

Some fans are sad that they couldn't able to know about the late businessman, Taemin's soon to be daughter while some are displeased.

The shooting of "High School 2019" has finished this month. Fans are excited to see Kim Taehyung acting as a high school student. 

There are also dating rumours going on between Eunbi and Tae. The controversy spreading all our the city, shipping the actor with new actress calling them TAEUN. 

Their latest episode got viral with an unbelievable positive reaction from fans.

-

"Mom.. did you saw my little cry baby?" He asked teasingly getting Mrs Kim in an ultimate shock. 

"Do you always call Myeoneuri like this..?!"

"No, Mom..!" He exclaimed shaking his head, "Why would I? She is my darling wife..." He said endearingly before turning around.

I was frozen on the spot, I don't know what to say anymore. I was speechless. 

"Oh my... Myeoneuri, are you okay?" Mrs Kim asked coming towards me, her hands caressing my cheeks. 

I couldn't able to fake a smile so I just gave a nod. 

"I was so scared when I heard the news that you got into an abortion. It was heart dropping for me... Myeoneuri." She spoke in a heart-aching voice almost tearing me, "I'm still sad and worried about you when TaeTae told me it was a miscarriage. Are you really okay? Tell me, I'll listen." 

"I.. I'm fine."

"Take care of yourself, Myeoneuri... I know it's hard to forget that easily." Her hands patting on my hairs, I needed someone to hold and lean on but I was scared that I'll lose them. "You can talk to me whenever you need me, I'll listen to you."

My heart was aching so much as I remember,

It wasn't a miscarriage,

I didn't abort.. they're lying. 

It wasn't my princess fault.

Why they're lying then..? It hurts.

Mrs Kim came to check up on us as we were in Kim's penthouse. She was talking, chatting about the things to do and worrying while I couldn't keep myself distracted from the sad memories.

I was losing my faith in everything I had.. first on Taemin and now my princess. 

"Myeoneuri, I'll be back in a few minutes."

I just nodded my head blankly, I didn't show any emotions. I can't do. 

Mrs Kim walks to the rest room and at that moment Taehyung's eyes soften as his gaze meets mine. 

"You're here already..?" He asked me in a questioning way, "from the last night scene I thought.. you won't dare to step out from my bed."

"What do you mean by you're here already?" I asked irritatingly, "I know, you don't even expect me here." I rolled my eyes away, annoyed. 

I'm so done with his fake behaviour.

"I.. I don't mean that baby." He smiled cheerfully pulling me closer by the shoulder and he held my chin up to his eye level, "see me when I'm talking to you, baby..." 

"Tae..!" I yelled when he pulls my chin up just to face him closer.

"See me... See me.." he teased and I still looked away irritatingly. 

I was resisting so much while he was forcing me to look up at him, in his eyes.

What's wrong with him?!

"Sto--" before I could say anything he pulls me into a feverish kiss.. his lips moving slowly and steadily made me lose myself. 

"I lov--"

"Taehyung-ah, I'm back!"

"Oh my goodness... Eunbi!"