❤ LXXXV ❤

_

_

would you love me more

If you knew the person that I was, 

If you knew the power of your love to change me

And if I introduce you to my demons tell me

Baby you won't love me less

-

BLUE HEAVENS CAFÉ 💙

You can't meet her, Jungkook. She don't want to see your demons...

Prosecutor Jimin's words rings like a warning. It's been ten days, his request of meeting Heize got rejected so easily. How much he hated that he was inhuman to her? 

Would she love him more

If she knew the person he was, 

Would she love him less

If she knew the damage he did,

"Someone want to interrogate you, don't try to misbehave or I've to do that you don't want me to do." Jimin said sternly as he waited inside his car, Jungkook nodded and moved sighing lazily.

Jungkook opened the door as if it was his second nature, entering the Café of Benjamin Building's highest authority.

The moment he entered, Jungkook noticed a familiar smell, the air is filled with a faint smell of French perfume, warm yet refreshing. This reminded Jungkook of his lady, Heize. Didn't that soft-faced girl also have this smell?

The entire Café was unusually empty on the 57th floor. The circular side was all clean floor-to-ceiling windows from end to end, which allowed the hustle and bustle of the city to be seen from any spot. The thin white translucent curtains blew along with the wind from the AC.

On the floor was a soft Mediterranean wool carpet with diverse and archaic designs. Several bonsai trees were placed on the table and corners of the room, while the entire cafe's lights helped to complement it.

The crystal chandelier on the ceiling was also a rare collector's item, its exquisite refracted all the light rays into the Café with a dazzling luster, and brought threads of magnificence and mysticism into the whole room.

Several silver-coated metal bookshelves filled with design books covered the room. Next to the shelves, a white table could be seen. Except, at this moment, behind that desk, the seat was empty.

Puzzled, Jungkook wondered why the someone would call him over when he or she wasn't even here. As soon as he thought that, at the right side of the Café, a door leading to a rest room opened. A person elegantly walked out from that door.