❤ LXV ❤

How did we get this far?

_

"Can you all leave for a minute? I want to have a word with Mrs Heize." Taehyung said in stern tone made my makeup artist and crew left us alone in the dressing room.

I swiftly stood up from my seat in shock when he walked dangerously close in rage. 

I felt anxious all of sudden, what's going on..?

"W-What happened..? Why are you here?" 

I abruptly stepped backward made my legs hit at the back of my desk. I hissed at the impact, maybe it's my bad. I didn't saw that coming. 

"I should be the one asking you!" 

I shuddered in fear when he slammed his hands on the desk beside me. I didn't got a chance to think or escape. 

On my other side, he made things fell so hard on the black carpet as I glanced down in utmost shock, he broke my stuff.

My phone was lying down, screen was cracked still revealing the couple picture of me and Taemin made me stiff for a second.

"How could you be so irresponsible?" He shrieked made me realised he shouldn't see this.. it may infuriate him more than he was already. 

I tried to distract him from looking down at the phone only made me strangle by him.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you just behave..!"

My eyes widen when his face came so close glaring me with hate. I breathed heavily and dodged his hold again.

"Heize!" 

I lowered my head to sneak away but he trapped me between his arms on both the side of desk.

"T-Taehyung it's.."

"Why.. Why are you making mistakes again and again? Aren't you tired of ruining my day!"

I looked down at his white shirt which was sweaty, droplets of sweat smoothly slipping from his neck down his chest.

I got distracted so easily, I can't focus..

I know, I did retakes many times but I couldn't get used to his touch. 

Whenever he touches my hands or even his presence this close.. it's feels so foreign. 

"I.I can't.." I stammered in fright. It was difficult to say anything. 

"Enough is enough!" He exclaimed loudly made me flinch in fear. 

Taehyung grabbed my chin up to face his intent gaze, "I don't want to listen any of your excuses! You heard me." He yelled as he lost his temper.

-

After my make up was redone, I told them to leave for a while to prepare myself. 

I tried to breath calmly, my hands were shaking anxiously thinking if I couldn't able to do this time. 

"Mrs Heize, what's wrong? Did he tried to force you?" Michel charged furiously, "Tell me, I'll deal with him!"

"It's nothing.." I plainly said as I smiled. "Mr Kim gave me some tips that's all."

"I highly doubt that.." Michel walked over me to take a proper, closer look, "Ay ay ay someone is blushing on the top of honey."

"Stop it. You're making things more worse for me." With that said I quickly walked out.

-

"Mrs Heize, I hope you don't get unease this time." The director said suppressing his frustration, I was least bother to notice.

I looked in daze, how wouldn't I be..?

"You just have to lay down on that couch, doing nothing, just act like you're in deep sleep.." The director said made me look at the sight, my heart kept racing.

It's not so hard doing nothing but these feelings.. won't go easily. 

"Why don't you just take a nap? How is it..?" Sequin suggested.

"No, don't take a nap." Taehyung said in a frost tone. "You're paid for the work, not to daydream here."

"Uh.." I was about to say when Taehyung gave a hint that there's no room for discussion. 

"Mrs Heize, take it as your last chance." Taehyung said indifferently, "I'm done for the day." 

"With that all said.." The director quickly rushed when he saw Taehyung's cold aura, "don't show nervousness on the sight of camera and little bit of movements is needed so act accordingly. All set?"

They nodded with a cold sweat running on their face.

"Let's do this."

After giving so many NG, it's hard for them to believe me. They didn't seem to be angry or frustrated but Taehyung was already infuriated at the end of scene. 

When they gave us a signal to begin, I stopped taking it personally and acted according to the given script. 

I took a comfortable position, laid down on the couch and took a long, calm breath.

The door creeks in the quite room and faint foot steps can be heard walking in my way. If it was me before I could've made several mistakes like jumping away or clenching my hands into a fist. 

I didn't showed any emotions and just counted my breathe till I felt him silently stopped beside me.

I felt his warm breath lingering on my neck when he leaned towards me but I didn't pushed him away.

I felt his fingers softly caressing on my neck, my mind said again and again to push him but I didn't. It was my last chance. 

"So beautiful.." He murmurs cupping my cheeks and I was calm, feeling his warmth. 

I sensed him smiling and my heart beat skips when he leans in breathing deeply and I felt a tingling sensation of brushing his bangs against my neck. 

"I'm longing for this scent."

My eyes slightly squinted at his touch while I didn't made a second move.