❤ CXI ❤

With a smirk still appeared on my lips, I moved my body from his member and managed to sit on the bed in between of his legs.

He can't hold it anymore, I was being so ridiculous!

I know what he feels now but I just sit there in front of him with an innocent face.

"Do you want me to f--"

"Shhh.. you're too noisy honey." 

I cut his words while I poke my tongue inside of my cheek.

He began to breathe harder and his chest was moving really fast now.

I was sitting in front of him between his legs with my innocent face and bare body. What else do I expect from him though?

At this state he just thinks about how his hard member feels inside of me. Nothing else.... with my fingers started to run onto his feet up to his calf, I continued to stare into his eyes.

"Well it's gonna be great if I start it here right?" 

I said as my fingers travel up onto his legs and it later on stopped totally onto his right knee.

I decided to take of his boxer but one of my hand accidentally moved to the area of his waist that caused me to stop from what I did. 

I lowered down my eyes as I moved my head and took a glance towards what my hand had touched on.

That familiar mark was on opposite side... my heart eventually stopped from beating while my gaze froze at his waist. 

My hands suddenly shaking hardly before I quickly pulled my body and managed to sit quite far from him on the bed.

"That's what I get from you, baby..." Taemin frowned while I giggled throwing my arms around his neck and wrapping my legs against his torso like a koala. 

"Honey, watch me until I make you my home."

With gentle motions, he placed me on the bed, then I hovered him. I gently caressed his hairs with slightly callused hands, then his eyes, and his cheeks...

Finally, I gave a sigh and covered those soft lips with my own; dipping in, exploring, melding our mouths together. It was as sweet as I had imagined.

I then moved to his cheeks, his earlobes, and slid across his neck. Finally, I stopped at his waist... admiring.

"Baby, that's birthmark we've.." Taemin explained as he saw me frozen looking at his mole.

"Huh?" I furrowed my brows in confusion. "What?"

"Only Taehyung has on opposite side." He grinned.

I only able say, "Oh.."

In the past years of my life, I had never fallen in love with anybody, and had thought that love was meaningless to me. Romantic love was probably the most useless thing.

I had never thought that love would, one day, barge into my life in this manner. This man who was genuine with his feelings, had made me complete.

Life was no longer about cold plans and hard numbers, but it was filled with softness, longing, warmth, sweetness, satisfaction...

Accompanying those, however, were anger, ruthlessness, impulsiveness, desire...

I unconsciously applied more pressure, and in the next second, the smell of blood blossomed between our interlocked lips...

Taemin beneath me frowned and my back stiffened. However, I only watched him smack his lips before he returned to deeply stare.

I used my fingertip to touch his moist, swollen lips. Fire burned in my heart. I had the urge to ignore all consequences.

-

-

"Heize..?"

Taehyung's sudden voice makes me startled as I finally snatch back to real world. I moved my head to the left side and saw he's already got up and sat next to me.

And when he's about to touch onto my hand, I quickly pushed his hand away.

"No.. Don't touch me."

My hands began to shake even harder this time.

"Are you okay Heize darling? I'm sor--"

"Leave me alone! I don't want to see your face again!"

I couldn't hold it anymore... with my hand started to move again, I quickly grabbed onto the blanket and covered my bare body. And after that I managed to lay down on the bed with my back facing him.

The blanket was covering my body up till my neck while my hands didn't stop from shaking inside of it.

I remained silent because the tears already filled inside my eyes now.

I can't stop it anymore as one drop of tear escaping from my eyes and it's running down onto my cheek.

The bed slightly move.. I thought Taehyung was trying to get down from bed and will leave me alone again. But I was wrong.

Taehyung's arm suddenly wrapped around my waist from behind before he pulled my body closer into his.

And now I finally realized that he's laying down and in the same blanket as me.

I didn't protest even a little as I just let him do that.. his arm that was around my waist later moved up before his hand held onto both of my shaking hands.

I felt so safe now.. really safe until my tears begins to stream down in a silent way.

Taehyung was so close to me now since I could feel his heart beat against my back while his hot breath started to tickle down my neck.

What else I wanted?

No, I want nothing.

Currently, I just want to be in this place, embraced by someone that I really love.

Love?

Yes, I still love him.. And no one can change that fact.

My hands that were still in his hand steadily stops from shaking and my heart also begin to beat in a normal pace.

When I was about to close my eyes in tiredness, something wet and warm suddenly hit onto my face before it flows down together right onto my cheek along with my tears earlier.

I didn't know what it was at first but when his chest started trembling at my back, I eventually stopped from blinking my eyes.

Taehyung......

He's crying too?

Yes.. He's crying.

The tears that already dried on my eyes before becoming wet again and for the second time after I cried. 

I don't know why I was crying again but all the things that I know, my heart hurt so bad just because one drop of his tears slightly touched down onto my skin.

In the end we both continued to cry in silence without letting any single word escape through each others lips.