❤ CXXI ❤

Taehyung's Pov: [flashback]

"Heize, I want to say something about..." I hesitated to proceed further as my eyes fell on her tired face, it was already so late with our work and she was here packing her stuff. 

"You were telling me something.." I saw her soft look as she reminds me.

I snapped back realizing that she walks past me. 

I should say it already now, I thought but couldn't do it.

"Uh. How about we resume at dinner?" I inquired about it as she was walking down the parkway, I kept the same pace coming after her. 

Say it already... It repeated again like a warning.

"I'm having a guest tonight, I won't be able to come." She gleamed with a smile on. "And Mom, Dad will never allow me this time."

How foolish I was to fall for her smile? 

Baby, can't you just step on me... 

Kim Taehyung, stop. stop..!

"Don't you lie about it. You were available online last night so you still have time to come, eat and chat." I answered back.

"What? When did I say we can eat dinner on chat..!" 

"Cooldown Heize-shi..." My hands came close to brushing her strands in place while she looked up at me in a daze. "..why so fierce babe?"

"I'm not your babe jerk!" She pushed my hands away from her hair before getting into her car. "Go back or you'll get a better scolding..!" 

"Did you called me a jerk? Oh, baby..." I chuckled leaning my face towards her window just to stare closer enough to her rosiness.

"Go away from here already!" She cupped her cheeks, squinting her eyes while I bopped her little nose.

"Sure babe. I won't ever leave your sight."

Heize's Pov: [present]

I jolted in fear when I hear a loud thud of mirror smashing into pieces.

"No, Jungkook-ah..!" Sera held him back while he kicked the mirror with huge force, his tied hands searched for a piece of glass to set him free.

"Leave!" Jungkook yelled frustratingly pushing, jerking her hands away.

"What's the matter? And why are you here Jungkook?" I inquired holding Sera who was about to stumble on the broken glasses.

"You stay out of this..." Sera stood upright, pushing me back where Taehyung stood a few steps away in peace. Somehow, Taemin pulled me back on my feet while Sera was dreadful. 

O.o

"O..." Oppa?! 

Taemin's eyes darkened like a night without a moon. He didn't say anything but he was about to pull me back when Jungkook grabbed my arms without noticing two there were two-person him watching deadly.

Even I was confused about it, but however...

"Noona... You're here." Jungkook's tone changed like a playlist when he turned to Sera in disgust. "Look what your own sister-in-law did! She's a bastard child!"

"JK! How dare you?!" I hear someone say but didn't know who was it this time. 

Was he Taehyung or Taemin?

"Opp... O-Oppa, you're --" Sera shutters, while Taemin stopped her coldly.

Taemin: "What on the earth, you were thinking? Hitting me to die was the only aspect."

Sera: "N-No, I didn't --"

"What I did to you to hate me this much? You don't need me..." He paused while my heart clenched at his words, Sera looked with her teary-eyed. "You don't need your own Oppa when you had this- this guy." Taemin gritted his teeth pinpointed Jungkook.

"This... This can't be true." Jungkook's eyes widen, surprised to see Taemin alive. "Didn't... didn't young lady hit too hard on his head? He must be --" ghost. 👻 

"I'm... I'm sorry." Sera confessed. "I was wrong!" She clenched her fist tightly even if she didn't want to say. 

"He'll never tolerate or approve you..." I muttered bluntly, "You heard it." 

My eyes were intensely glaring at her while she sprinted to wring my neck.

"You..?!" Sera yelled out.

I was caught off-guard, coughing up as I try to loosen her grip. 

"Leave my noona... bad young lady!" Jungkook shouted he didn't know what to do; his hands were tied.

I trembled under her grasp, my mind was muddled and my heart almost ceases as I lost my breath.

Taemin: "Sera, stop!"

Sera: "No! You planned this all sister-in-law.. you want to ruin me, right?!"

I felt like the pressure increases and emotion streamed down as a tear. 

"I didn't say a single word when you killed my husband." I sobbed, my heart twists in hidden pain, "Who should I blame now? Didn't you ruined my life?"

Sera gaped stupefied.

"Answer me!" I screamed.

- next episode -

"Babe, it's okay." He pulled me in his embrace, "shush... Its alright baby don't cry." 

"Why should I?"

"Cause a princess doesn't cry."

-

In another life, I would be your girl

And we keep all our promises,

Be us against the world

In another life, I would make you stay

-

A/N:

How's this chapter? Do tell me... And by the way, how's my grammar lovelyz??!!!  😇😍❤❤