❤ VI ❤

"Light blue.. or dark blue.." I was totally confused now. Sera didn't tell me the shades for the pair she wants.

"Ma'am, how about trying black or red stilettos? It will suit a lot on blue dresses."

I gave a nod in agreement while she showed me different styles and curves of stilettos. 

I tried some of them on me to check if it's comfortably or not.

The black stiletto looked perfect so I wore by tugging the strap on my ankles. I stood up from my seat for a trial walk.

Taemin took my hands in his while I hesitate to step further. 

"Baby.. come, walk to me." He smiled. "You won't fall, believe me." Slightly and steadily his hands slipped away from mine.

"No.. No, Tae.." I tried to hold him again while he stepped backwards. "Don't do this, I swear."

"Baby.. you can do it." He gestured me with his hands to come there. "You're my sweet baby.."

I frowned. 

"Nope."

The shopkeeper and even some customers were giggling as he called me like a baby.

"So.. my baby is going to do a catwalk." I shook my head as I stand still... no, what if I fall? "Look here... here baby." 

My eyes softened at the sight of him. 

"Don't panic or worry.. just look in my eyes and listen to me while you take a step, okay?"

"But--"

"Don't worry about falling or what people will say.. and I'm going to hold you, no matter what.." A genuine smile formed on his lips. "Now.. shall we?"

"Hm."

I hummed as glanced down at the black stiletto.

"Baby.." Again, I looked up at him. "One step closer to me... and step by step when you will reach, I'll grant you anything.. anything you love."

I closed my eyes, calmed my breath. 

Now, my eyes were on him, his hands opened to hold me and hug me warmly. 

"Anything?"

"Anything you love.."

I smiled before stepping forward as heel and heights were nothing to scare me to reach my love.

"Did I told you this before..?" He asked curiously. 

I took one more step by step.. even I forgot the reality of my stilettos were higher than normal.

"Baby.. you're looking more gorgeous day by day.." 

My cheeks blushed in scarlet pink while I was only one step further.. but before that, I tripped over and falls on the floor. 

My eyes were closed at the impact, my heart raced rapidly while I felt the hold on my arms to pull me back, his hands encircled around my waist.

"I told you.. you're gorgeous." 

-

Thank you for every vote, reads and comment you dedicate to this book. Give me motivation and I'll give you updates.

Any Suggestions so far.. 

Thank you, lovelyz~ ❤😘