❤ XXVIII ❤

_

_

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"We can't trust Jimin anymore. He is interrogating everyone in the house. What if.. he caught us?" She worriedly says fidgeting her fingers.

"Don't worry young lady.. he won't." I softly pecked her forehead, "by the way you're a great actress."

There is one more thing I've to do before she knows.. that I'm ruining her.

"I am." She smiled made me snapped out. 

"Yes, young lady..." And I faked a smile.

-

HEIZE'S POV:

It was dinner time and I was left alone with him. It felt awkward than before as I made a ridiculous scene a few hours ago.

Dad and Mom doesn't stay here cause they have their own house while Taemin was the only one who had handled both of his siblings. 

Taehyung and Sera are like a two stubborn sibling who fights with each other and patch up quickly in seconds as if nothing ever happened.

There is no reason left behind to stay as they're grown up now and can live there own life. Yet they were still here.

I won't leave you Unnie...

And I won't leave you too... Heize-shi.

I settled down in front of him and served the dinner. The silence was so bugging me that I wished Sera to be here.

I avoided Taehyung's stares as he was continuously looking at me like a predator.

"Stop acting like that... it's creepy, you know?" I said it at last even if I try hard to avoid him.

"I know," His eyes piercing through my soul, "you acted in front of Jimin to avoid that question, right Heize-shi?!" He exclaimed annoyingly. 

And I knew he won't be silent, he ruins the quiet moment in seconds.

"I.. It's my fault... I said I'm sorry."

I adverted my gaze, I felt so uncomfortable.. it was so hard and here he was looking like a cold ice.

"W-What did you said?" He was a bit taken back, "can you repeat--"

"No."

"Why not Heize darling..? Spill it." 

A playful smile form on his lips as he leans closer to my face. 

"S-St--"

I pushed him back to his seat when I felt light-headed, my stomach rumbles with a sick feeling. 

My hands stop instantly on my mouth when I had the urge to throw up. I swiftly ran to the bathroom.

I quickly held my hairs up as I began to gag continuously until I spat out of my mouth.

I decided to open the faucet to wash up my mouth.

Turning on the faucet, I splashed some water on my face. Hoping that it will help myself refresh.

"What happened..?" He asked standing next to me, "Are you sick?" He asked softly made my heart burns miserably. 

I didn't say anything, my tears brimming with the heavy feelings left behind but I didn't show it.

"Heize..." He mumbled something I didn't catch.

I washed my face and clean it with a face towel. 

As I looked myself in the mirror.. my face was paler than before. My hairs were messy, I ran my fingers through my hairs to hold it back.

I was feeling scared whenever he was around me... I was scared that my heart won't hesitate to make mistakes.