❤ XX ❤

_

_

We escaped somehow but I still feared that they were following us.

I was standing, looking at him as he breathed heavily. He didn't say a word from the movement we ran away.

My hands were trembling, stained with his blood... I don't know what to do when suddenly he collapses in front of my eyes. 

"Taemin..!" 

I instantly crouched down at his level and checked him. 

"H-Honey... you can do it, j-just little more and we'll reach." I cupped his cheeks, he faintly looked at me, he was partially conscious. 

"B-Baby, l-let me be..." He breathed heavily, his chest rises and falls painfully. 

"N-No..." I cried as I hold his hands which was bleeding. I tried to stop the blood flow but I couldn't as the cut was so deep.

I pulled him up to stand and supported him to walk. His eyes blink as he felt dizzy, his hands gripped on his hairs in pain while the other on my shoulder for stability. 

"D-Don't sleep.." I softly said while he hummed, "T-Taemin, m-mom misses you.. she wants to t-talk..." I sobbed again as my eyes brimmed with tears.

"D-Don't cry..." his head rested on my shoulder while my arms support around his waist, "b-baby... I h-hate tears.."

He smiled faintly closing his eyes.

"T-Taemin," My hand caressed against his cheek, "t-talk to me..."

"B-Baby.." He mumbles as I tried to take him to the nearby hospital, "I-I can't..." My heart clenched painfully as he whispered lowly, my tears stream down, once again. "it's h-hurts."

"H-Honey.. do..don't close your eyes," I said when he squints his eyes and lastly his eyes closes made my heart abruptly stops.