Chapter 45: Childhood

Start from the beginning

She was so sweet, gentle and loving to everyone. She always saw the good in everyone, she didn't deserve to be killed in such a manner. Every time she did something wrong or just fought with him just so to protect me from a beating, he would hit her in front of me then rape her.

I was so little, I couldn't protect her,all I could do was stand there and watch. I hated myself for doing nothing. I had promised her that once I graduated from college and had a decent job,I would take her far away" he explained then closed his eyes.

"You OK" I asked.

"I wish she was here to see all this. Her son is a stinking Rich, successful Man who is very powerful" he sated.

"I'm sure where ever she is, she is happy with you" I tried comforting.

"She wouldn't be proud with my involvement with the Mafia or the fact that I kill" he stated then opened his eyes

"Maybe not but she'd still be happy" I tried again.

"She would have loved you. She always wanted me to get married to a kind and beautiful woman,so her grand children turn out good looking. So what do you say we make her dream come true right now" he changed the topic. My eyes widened.

"I'm still in college and you are still sick" I defended quickly. He chuckled.

"I love you my little vixen" he stated.

"Which brings up the question,I never got to ask. Why do you call me vixen, do I remind you of a fox" I asked making him laugh.

"I saw your pictures when you were five, you participated in a play at school and you were playing a sneaky fox. The outfit really suited you so I thought of calling you my little fox,don't you like it" he answered.

"No my brave tiger, I love it" I remarked.

He wrapped his hands around me then started kissing me. I pulled away then grinned.

"We better stop before Zack comes here and starts accusing me of raping you" I commented making him laugh.

"You can rape me,I'm cool with it" he stated.

"Ha real funny, you're not yet fully OK. Once you've recovered completely only then do I think Zack will allow me to rape you" I joked making him smirk.

_____

I woke up then went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I was interrupted when I heard a knock at the door. I was surprised because we never had visitors so early. It was 6am.

I walked over to the door and opened it only to be met with a rather shy woman.

She had black hair and blue eyes. She stared at me from top to bottom. She kept her gaze to the floor as she spoke.

"Is Mr Adams at home" she asked sounding rather nervous.

"Yes,come in" I offered. Her eyes seemed a bit puff as if she had been crying.

"Thank you ma'am" she thanked as I let her in.

"Give me a minute, I'll go finish up preparing breakfast" I informed the went back to the kitchen.

Once I was done, I served breakfast then went back to the woman.

"He should be down any second, so tell me what's your aim for visiting so early. Did Zack get you pregnant" I asked trying to sound as polite as I could. Her cheeks flashed red.

"No no, I'm here for an interview for a job. I have no relation what's so ever with your husband" she defended making me laugh.

"Zack is not my husband" I corrected.