91.New Year's Eve,part two.

Hi,thank you for being patient.It took me a long time to write this chapter but i hope you like it as much as i do.Enjoy Xx

Here's two more chapters of Tour.

Katie:

"Darling,you're stressing yourself out for no reason."said Harry as he leaned his back against the wardrobe.

I didn't know how to control my emotions after i had left my dad's place.Suddenly every memory had come crashing down on me and i immediately went back home to Harry and just cried.Now here i was,attempting to get ready for the New Years party that i've decided to host.Barely even starting anything because i'm feeling way too anxious for no reason at all.
Harry was already ready and he looked...perfect.
He wore a white singlet and a light blue Hawaiian shirt over it,paired with creme coloured flared trousers and a red bandana over his head to push his curls back.
Myself on the other hand...had nothing in mind.

"I'm scared Harry.What if he suddenly changes his mind when he comes here? o-or if he threatens you?"i said to Harry and he chuckled,causing me to furrow my eyebrows at him and then he stopped.

He slowly walked over to me and took the makeup brush from my hand,placing it down on the vanity.
"He called you over to his home,he apologised to you and even admitted that he wasn't in the right head space back then.Now what makes you think that he would even think of changing his mind or even try threatening me?"questioned Harry as he stood in front of me,maintaining deep eye contact with me and i sighed.

Why was he always right?I hate admitting that i'm wrong but Harry was right,my dad did apologised and i knew he was genuine about it.

"I know..i think it's because i grew up seeing the absolute worst sides of him and it just felt so new to me to see this more vulnerable and apologetic side of him today."i replied Harry and he nodded his head.

"I understand love,but remember..i left as well and when i came back you saw a complete different side of me.I started opening up way more and now i'm not afraid of being vulnerable because the hurt and pain changed me for the better."explained Harry as he took a seat on the chair and gently grabbed me by the waist so that i could sit down on his lap.

"And when you saw that,you didn't accept me back into your life immediately didn't you?You knew that you had to be adjusted to the sudden change and made sure you felt comfortable enough to do so,but when you did..everything's alright."said Harry with a small smile and i couldn't help but smile back.

I'm really glad that Harry became more vulnerable,it made it much easier to communicate with him whenever we had arguments.If he was still the same Harry from last year,it wouldn't be this easy to talk to one another.I don't exactly know what he went through when he was gone but it really changed him for the better and there was no way that i am ever letting this man go out of sight.

"Would you accept my dad as well..?"i asked him nervously,running my fingers through the back of his curls."I'll accept him in a heartbeat only if you accept him too."answered Harry honestly and i nodded my head.

"Now how about you start getting ready,properly this time."suggested Harry,emphasising the word properly which made me chuckle.
"Take your time,put on some music,do your makeup all pretty,wear that outfit that you've been talking to me about since last week and come downstairs when you're ready to have a good time."said Harry as he got up from the seat and kissed the back of my hand.

And of course i took his advice.I walked over to my wardrobe and browsed through my clothes,i wanted to wear something different today.I figured that i've worn enough trousers and blouses for the year so i might as well go for a dress perhaps? I managed to find a creme in coloured polkadot dress that stopped just above my ankles.Alexa had gifted me this dress when i met up with her in Paris,might as well put it to good use and it was just so elegant.