18. Home,part three.

Katie:

"Are we here?" Mumbled Katherine from the backseat, "Almost there love

"Are we here?" Mumbled Katherine from the backseat, "Almost there love." Replied Harry as he drove further down the road.

We were currently on our way to the Leicester city park because Katherine has been pestering us to bring her there so she could play,however i have no idea how we're gonna go to the park especially when there's Harry around.It is gonna be quiet a challenge to not get noticed,and the whole fandom would literally freak if they ever catch Harry and i together.

"Alright we have reached the park,are you ready love?" Asked Harry as he looked at Katherine through the rearview mirror and Katherine started bouncing on her carseat excitedly.

"Woah woah,aren't you worried if you get seen by paps or fans?" I asked him and he groaned frustratedly, "I completely forgot..i do have a pair of sunglasses and a hoodie." He mentioned as he placed the hood up from his hoodie and uses his sunglasses.

I opened the car door in the backseat and carried Katherine out.I noticed that there were a few kids and mothers around as well.Harry and i walked to the park and the sound of the kids laughter had  became louder. "This a really nice place." Said Harry as he looked around the park, "It really is...i practically grew up here so it feels pretty nostalgic." I said to him as he nodded listening to me,i then felt a light tug on my hair and realised that Katherine was tugging on it.

"I want play there." Said Katherine impatiently and Harry chuckled, "Come on let's play together while your sister gets us some ice cream yeah?" Suggested Harry and Katherine clapped excitedly as she wiggled out of my arms and stood on the ground as she held Harry's hand and made their way over to the swings.

I walked over to the ice cream stand and ordered three ice creams,then sitting down patiently on the wooden bench as i waited for my order.I then felt another presence sitting next to me and i looked to my side to see a lady in her mid 40's.

She gave me a small smile and i gladly smiled back at her,then bringing my attention back to Harry and Katherine playing together.Harry was pushing Katherine lightly on the swings and he then stood in front of her waiting to tickle her each moment she gets closer to him which caused her to giggle out loud,the smile on Harry's face says it all.

Watching them bond made me feel another type of happiness..i didn't know what it was.It was such a comforting feeling to see the both of them,i couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"She's a cutie huh?" Said the lady beside me,making me immediately pay my attention to her and then noticed she was talking about Katherine.

"Oh um yeah she really is." I said with a smile and she nodded smiling back.
"Sorry,allow me to introduce myself.My name is Laura." she said and i shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you,i'm Katie."

"How old is the little one?" She asks me, "She actually just turned 2." I replied, "Time flies by so fast eh?" She said and i nodded silently.