5. Basel,Switzerland.

Katie :

"Kat you alright ?" asked Lou as she was setting out all the hair products across the dressing table

"Kat you alright ?" asked Lou as she was setting out all the hair products across the dressing table.I was so tired and felt sheer jet lagged,I couldn't even sleep properly throughout the whole flight.Harry on the other hand fell asleep the moment we finished talking,he was that tired.Or maybe i was just awkward and didn't know how to properly communicate with him.I figured he was comfortable in his own world,listening to some tunes on his cassette player.Or maybe i'm just overthinking?

But I couldn't blame him at all,he has been practicing non-stop for the preparation of this tour and today was finally going to be the first show.I however,felt like i could pass out any moment.

"Uh yeah sorry I'm just really beat up, didn't get proper sleep in the plane." I responded,rubbing both of my eyes with the back of my index fingers. Lou frowned. "Well you better go get some coffee from the kitchen,we have a long day to go." She suggested,also grabbing a silver wide hairbrush from the table  and combing through her silver hair.I nodded,getting up from the cushy yellow couch and heading out the door.

I grabbed my backstage pass from one of the bodyguards and placing over my head,the pass dangling around my neck loosely as i continued to walk over to Sarah's kitchen. "Katie! Are you going to join us for lunch?" Asked Adam with much enthusiasm,taking a massive bite out of his sandwich.Sarah,Clare and Mitch were also surrounding themselves around the table,i reckon that this would be the perfect time to get to know them better.

"I'm actually just gonna get some coffee but yeah I don't mind sitting down for a while." I walked over to the drink station,pouring myself a cup of coffee in the cute cat printed mugs that Sarah had organised on the shelf.Chuckling at the cuteness of it as i walked over to Adam's table,taking a seat next to him. "How was your sleep last night during the flight?",asked Adam and I groaned at his question.

"Horrible,why didn't anyone mention to me that Harry was a snorer?? bloody hell he kept waking me up because he thought i kept stealing his blanket." I joked but at the same time I was telling the truth,he snored so loud that it frustrated me and he even started mumbling in his sleep that i was apparently "stealing"his blanket but obviously i didn't. But i can't lie,it was genuinely the most purest and cutest sight to see him sleep with blanket hugging around his body.He had his mouth slightly parted as he was cuddling his little embroidered cat pillow.

"I didn't even know you sat next to him during the flight,that's very rare.",said Clare with a surprised reaction.

Rare?

"Rare?Why is it rare ?"
"Harry gets fussy about sharing seats with people,so it's just rare that he allowed you to share it with him." said Mitch with a smirk on his face.

Aaand he speaks

"Ahh it's nice hearing you share a word Mr Rowland." I joked and they all laughed including Mitch."Congrats you're gonna win the lottery." he said and we all laughed at his sarcastic response.
"Alright as much as I like to sit here and chit chat, I gotta go now.I have to start helping Harry with his outfit tonight,I'll see you all later." I said as I got up from my seat and waved at them.