27. Osaka,Japan Part One.

Katie:

"This is amazing

"This is amazing." I said as i stuffed more salmon sushi roles into my mouth and Clare laughed.

We landed in Japan today at 8 in the morning,it was currently 12 in the afternoon right now and the girls and i decided to go out to have some sushi for lunch.This was my first time ever eating sushi and it was honestly so tasty..i am already in love,actually i am in love with Japan.Today we were in Osaka and i've even met Clare's family,they were all so welcoming and friendly.The people here are too kind and respectful,it blows my mind.I still can't believe that i'm in Japan,i've never felt this excited about anything in such a long time.

"My mom and i used to make our own sushi at home,i really miss those times." Said Clare and we all listened to her, "This is such a new culture for me and i honestly love it so much,i'm so excited to explore the rest of the area." I said excitedly as i wiped the sides of mouth and Lou smiled at me.

I have been thinking about things lately and i think that i should really talk to Lou and sort things out, its been almost a week since we argued and i hate this awkward tension.

"Hey Lou,can we talk outside for awhile?" I asked her and she nodded getting up from her chair.

We both walked outside and sat down on the wooden bench just outside of the restaurant,"I just wan't to sort things out between us because i really can't stand this whole awkward tension."I said to her honestly and she nodded her head, "No i should be the one apologising,not you." She apologised and i chuckled.

"Lou,it is not only your fault.I made mistakes too, the both of us are the wrong one's here." I said as i let out a laugh, "Okay but at least let me apologise first,i shouldn't have asked you about your relationship every time.It's so rude of me to invade your privacy like that and i really miss talking to you,it's just that the moment you dated Harry..i felt like i was slowly losing you but i've learned to accept it and now i am very happy for you." She apologised and i sighed,she was right and now i felt extremely guilty.

She just wanted to spend time with me and i totally pushed her aside,i felt like shit.

"Lou..i-i'm so sorry for pushing you aside." I apologised to her and she nodded understandingly.

"I got so caught up with Harry and my family problems and i know i always tell you all these things but it was just so complicated,i didn't want you thinking i came into this job just for Harry because i didn't.I am genuinely happy with him and he is too,god.. i never told anyone this but we both said our i love you's." I told her the truth and she smiled widely, "You love him Kat?" She asked with the biggest smile on her face. 

"I really do Lou." I replied her with a genuine smile and she hugged me tightly.

I missed this so much,in fact i miss Lou so fucking much.I felt like something was missing from me after we had stopped talking but i'm glad things were okay now.

"I forgive you and i apologise too,from now on..let's be as honest as possible to each other okay?" Said Lou and i chuckled nodding my head , "Yes of course love." I said and she clapped excitedly.

.

After Lou and i had our talk,we continued with our dessert.Clare took us to a more quieter street where they were selling homemade ice cream and it tasted heavenly,i am just loving it here already.The people were so kind,the streets were so clean,the buildings and the parks were so beautiful.It must cost a fortune to live here in Japan.

As we were walking,i felt a light tap on my shoulder and i turned around facing a girl that looked about 16. She was wearing the treat people with kindness hoodie and i immediately knew she was fan of Harry's but what does she want from me..?

"Hi i am Marie." She greeted herself with a japanese accent which i thought was the cutest but i was filled with anxiety right now because what if she wanted to confront me about dating Harry? All i remember hearing was that it was just rumours.

"Hi Marie,i am Katie.How are you ?" I asked her with a polite smile.
"Very good actually,i didn't know you would be around this area but then i managed to recognise you." She replied and i chuckled nodding my head,she seemed very friendly so i wasn't feeling as anxious anymore.

"Is it alright if we both take picture together?" She asked nicely and my eyes went wide,no one has ever asked me to take a picture with them before and it made me very happy.

This was a good experience as well because she was one of Harry's fans.

"Y-yes of course! I would love to Marie." I said to her and she smiled at me,she took her phone out and went to her camera.We then smiled for the picture and took multiple pics,she was really nice and wasn't pressuring at all.

"Thank you very much Katie." She thanked me, "It's no worries." I said to her.Just as i was about to walk away,she tapped my shoulder again and i turned around. "Please tell Harry to have a great time here."she said and i smiled because she wasn't being rude nor disrespectful, "Sure i will love." I answered her.

"Oh and i am also very sorry for all the hate that you have been receiving,i can tell that Harry is very happy and you are very nice." Said Marie,i couldn't believe what i was actually hearing.

She was so polite and kind,all i have been hearing was negative comments about my relationship with Harry but this was the first nice thing i've ever heard from a fan of his and it really touched me.

"I'm alright love and thank you for being very nice to me,social media can be very negative and to hear this from you it means a lot." I said to her and she hugged me,i felt like crying but then i was also filled with so much joy because i knew that even if no one liked me or supported my relationship.. there was one right here.

"It's so nice to meet you Marie and hey give me your number,i'm planning to bring my family down here once the tour is done and i would really love to catch up with you." I said to her honestly and she gasped.

"Y-yes of course." She said to me and nodded,i took my phone out and she proceeded to type her number into my phone and saved it as Marie with the Japanese flag emoji at the side which i thought was pretty cute.I gave her one more hug and then i walked back to Clare and the girls.

I am loving Japan already.