90.New Year's Eve,part one.

Hi,just wanted to let you know that i'm editing and making some slight changes in the previous chapters just to make it look more neater and well written.So if you ever want to read this book again in the future..(i hope you do)it will be a much better experience.

(i hope you do)it will be a much better experience

***

Katie:

"Do you really think it's a good idea?"i asked Gemma once again.

"Everybody deserves a second chance and yes i know the last encounter wasn't a good experience but i just think that your father should at least know about Alexander."answered Gemma as she continued to type something down into her laptop.

I didn't know who to agree with.

Two days ago,i had received a text message from my father saying that he wants to meet up to talk things out but i didn't give him an answer.I haven't been sleeping well because i kept thinking of his text message and whether i should go and visit him.

When i told Harry about it,he said it's all up to me and that he would always be by my side.And then when i talked to Anne,she told me to give my dad a chance to talk to me.And If he's still an asshole,let him be.

"I don't know Gems,i don't wanna fight in front of Alex."i said to her nervously and she nodded head understandingly.

"Then don't fight in front of Alex.Keep calm even if he says something stupid,don't fight back.When you're angry,you'll end up saying terrible things and same goes with your dad.Remember that there was one time in your life where he actually took care of you,he's still your father no matter what."

I can't even deny it,Gemma was right.Her advices were very similar to Harry's.My dad did took care of me for quite some time in my life and i can't just ignore that,maybe i should just meet up with him..?

"Okay fine but if it doesn't go well then i'm never gonna see him ever again."i answered her and she nodded her head,giving me a thumbs up.

After Gemma and I had finished eating our breakfast,i went up to my room and decided to get ready.I opened the bedroom door and was faced with Harry sitting on the bed,wearing a white singlet,a creme unbuttoned shirt over it,paired with some brown corduroys and he was playing his electric guitar that Mitch had given to him as a present from last year.The front portion of his hair was pushed up with his ray bans.I gently closed the door and he immediately looked at me.

The prettiest ever..

"Hi."greeted Harry with a charming smile.

"Hey,have you had breakfast yet?"i asked,walking over to him and he patted his lap giving me a signal that i could sit on it and so i did.

"Yeah,i went out with Harry and Mitch.I also had one of the best pancakes that i've ever tasted in my life."replied Harry and i couldn't help but let out a light chuckle when he talked about the pancakes with a look of awe on his face.