22. Brisbane,Australia.

Katie:

"How is Australia so far Kat?"

"It's really nice,i am really exhausted though but other than that i am having a great time." I said to her and she hummed in response.

"Katherine really misses you.." she stated and i sighed,it still breaks my heart knowing that i was so far away from my baby sister.

I really hope that my mother did not bring my dad into the house again,i will never allow my dad to even lay a finger on Katherine.

"Kat we need to talk about what happened when you came back home." She said nervously and i sighed not wanting to go through this topic but i knew i had to know the truth, "Uhh yeah sure." I said with no expression.

"I was going to tell you about dad i swear but i just needed the time.When you left for tour,he called me and said that he wanted to come back to the family and meet Katherine.I so stupidly said yes and then the more we hung out,the more i missed him but deep down i felt horrible because you didn't know about any of this.That afternoon you came back with Harry,he was already supposed to leave but he didn't know you were coming back so early.I expected him to handle the situation perfectly fine but the moment i heard him threatening you,I lost it.I realised that you were right,he will never change.He will always be a cowardly of a father,and that is why i dropped him." She said with a cracked voice and i rubbed my forehead trying to process all of this information.

Don't get me wrong,i love my mother a lot but the fact that she went back to the man who left us still gives me the shivers.But i knew i had to forgive her, she raised me with everything that she had and i couldn't push her aside..

"I forgive you." I said to her and the line was quiet, "D-do you really?" She asked nervously.

"Yes i do,even though i am still bloody mad that you were seeing dad behind my back but what matters is that you finally came to your senses and that you dropped his ass." I said honestly and she chuckled saying thank you multiple times.

"Kat,please tell Harry that i'm so sorry he had to experience that.He doesn't need dad's blessing,he has mine and that's all that matters." She said and i felt my heart sank.

she doesn't know about Harry and I. I don't even know what i should tell her right now..

"Yeah i'll tell him.." i said with a cracked voice.
"Mom i have to go now,i need to pack Harry's things because we're heading to the Philippines tomorrow and then we're off to Singapore." I told her.

"Yeah of course,send Harry and Lou my love.Take care my love,text me when you're in Philippines.I love you." She said, "Will do,bye Ma love you." I replied and then we both hung up the call.

Flashback

"When there's no gettin' over that rainbow." I sang as i danced around the kitchen causing dad to laugh as he flipped the pancakes. "When my smallest of dreams won't come true." He sang back and i clapped for him, "I can take all the madness the world has to give But I won't last a day without you." We both ended the song together and he carried me,i was always a daddy's girl since day one.Even though i was currently 12 now,i never pushed my dad away.

Mornings like this were always my favourite especially with dad,mom was currently at work so thats why she couldn't join us for breakfast.
"Darling you know i love you right ?" He asked me with a smile on his face,he looked so happy. "Of course and i love u too." I said to him back and he nodded giving me a kiss on my temple.

End of flashback

I stared at the wall blankly in front of me,i didn't know what to do.How would my life be if i still had a dad?bWas my dad serious about threatening me?Was my dad serious about not giving Harry his blessing?

I felt my breathing get heavier and my vision getting all white and cloudy,i've never felt anything like this before.Was this a panic attack? I didn't know what to do and my whole body started shivering.

I tried to stand up but immediately fell to my knees causing me to scream in pain,the door was swung open and all i could see was a tall figure running to me.The more the figure got closer to me,i knew it was Harry.

"Hey hey steady love." Reassured Harry calmly and i cried even harder, "Look at me love,i need you to try to listen to me." He said sternly and i tried to look at him slowly and he cupped my face with his hands to breathe with me,the more i looked at him..the more calm i started feeling,

"Talk to me baby."

He gently wiped my tears away with his thumb and held my hand to soothe me.

I didn't deserve him at all,i really didn't.

"I don't know what happened Harry..i was just thinking of so many horrible things and my breathing went haywire and so did my vision." I whispered and he sat closer to me with his hand still in mine.

It was 2 hours till showtime and we were now currently in the dressing room,sitting down on the floor."I talked to my mom before this and i knew i had to talk to her about what happened at home the other day,it went okay i guess.She told me that she finally realised that he was never gonna change and i couldn't stop thinking about my dad...And also you.."I said and he looked at me with a worried expression, "What about me?" He asked nervously and i sighed.

"I started thinking about how my dad literally said that you would never get his blessing and i know i sound so fucking ridiculous but i can't help but think about it.I've never felt like this about anyone before.. and you probably have,that's why it sucks.I've never brought anyone back to even meet my family and seeing my sister with you,it made me feel more for you." I said to him and he held my hand even tighter.

"I've felt it before but it's different with you." He said softly and i looked at him with a confused look on my face, "I've felt many types of feelings and none of those feelings compare to the ones i feel when i'm with you." my breath hitched the moment i heard him say that.

This time i knew he was serious,he wasn't lying about what he was saying.It was the truth.I could see it in his eyes..

I got on my knees,cupping his delicate face in my hands before leaning my forehead against his and sighing out, "I'm so sorry but i'm afraid i'm gonna have to do something." I whispered shakily and he glanced at my lips then slowly back to my eyes.

"I'm afraid you'll have to." He whispered then he crashed his lips on mine.

We were both so happy and had the strongest feelings for one another but i guess,
The universe was always unfair.
Good things happen at the wrong timing.