79. Launch Party.

DOUBLE UPDATE,you're most welcome.

Harry:

5 months.
And today i finally face her.
Everything about this was completely unfair because she never knew why i did what i had to do.

"You all ready Haz?"asked Jeff and i nodded my head,immediately snapping out of my distressed thoughts.Jeff sighs out softly before he walks over to me,placing a hand on my shoulder.

"You did what you had to do in order to keep Alex safe,don't put yourself down Harry .You took a big step by asking Harris and Kat to help design your clothing pieces,and even though she may be mad at you for reaching out that way..you love her and one day she'll know why you did it."reassured Jeff and i gave him a small smile,then standing up and wearing my shoes.

I sprayed some fragrance around my body and adjusted some parts of my hair that were a bit messy.I then picked up the bouquet of flowers from the dining table and waited for Jeff at the front porch.

My heart has never felt this heavy..i wanted to puke so bad because i felt terrible for what i've done.So much has happened and i couldn't share those moments with her.She was always in my mind,never leaving my head.I just felt sick.

This was it,i am finally going to face Katie today after 5 whole months of not communicating.I am fucking terrified to even get a glance at her because i just know how messy this whole situation was going to be and it's going to feel like it's my fault but it isn't.This was all so unfair and i needed to tell her the truth as soon as possible.

Katie:

"I'm going to post it now!"said Harris excitedly as she double checked her instagram caption.

Today was the day where the Harris Reed collection was going to be released and we were also going to have our launch party in about 2 hours,but Harris and I have been sitting in the dressing room for almost two hours trying to figure out which clothing pieces we should wear from the collection and well mainly taking up one hour trying to think of a caption for his instagram post.

"Hey before you do,look at me."i said to Harris and he looked at me nervously.

"We worked so hard on this and i'm so fucking proud of us." I said with a big smile on my face and Harris immediately pulled me into the warmest hugs ever.

I really needed this

"Okay now post it on 3 !" I yelled with much excitement,standing up from my chair as i watched Harris nods his head in anticipation,my heart stopping when i watched his finger placed just above the word "share".

"1"

"2"

"3"

Harris finally tapped on the word "share" and the moment we both saw that the picture has been posted.We both started to scream and jump together like it was nobody's business,i've never felt so happy in such a long time.I can't believe the collection was finally out in the open,everyone knows about it.We kept reading the comments from fans of Harry's and even some of our friends were being extremely supportive,it was just so overwhelming for us.

I never knew that one day i would be doing something like this...it's still so surreal and i wished that Ma was here to celebrate it with me,i really do.She would've been screaming with joy and praising me continuously on how proud she was of me and all that i've done.

"Thank you for being apart of this lovely."thanked Harris and i hugged him tightly,"Thank you for accepting me." he nodded his head,giving me a small reassuring smile before he presses a quick peck on my cheek.

After Harris got ready,he helped styled me as well.I didn't want to go too bold today so Harris was kind enough to lend me one of his custom made pants.It was fitted as high waisted,the material stopping just above my ankles.The material displayed as a crimson cherry red and there were even small patterns all over it.

Don't know why but i feel like Bowie in it.

I was styled in a casual black buttoned long sleeved top,paired together with some maroon leather boots

A lot of our close friends and family were here to celebrate,except for mine.I only invited Gemma,Michael,Chloe,Anne and Lou for today's launch party.Alexander and Katherine were currently being taken care of by Aunt Sarah so that's why they couldn't make it but i was still glad that at least Anne and the rest were able to make it.

They still cared..

"You look stunning hun!"complimented Lou as she gave me a massive hug and i thanked her."Are you excited to give your speech?"asked Gemma and i bit my lip nervously.

"Look at me Gems,i'm a human bottle of anxiety.Of course i'm nervous but i'm very thankful for this opportunity."she chuckles at my honestly whilst nodding her head.

The night was going surprisingly well and Harris had even introduced me to many of her fashion friends and they were all so lovely.We were now about to say our speech regarding the collection and i guess now i can say that i'm officially shitting bricks.

"Hi everybody,my name is Harris.I can't tell you how grateful and blessed i am to be able to stand here and tell you all proudly that the Harris Reed clothing collection is finally out."said Harris into the microphone and everyone cheered.

"I went through blood,well literally because of the damn sewing machine and needles."jokes Harris and everyone laughed as they listened.

"No but for real,i went through blood,sweat and tears whilst making this collection.But it was all so worth it and i'm extremely lucky that i have the most easy going and supportive team.Not many people know this but my good friend Katie May actually helped me with most of the designs and she's been in the Harris Reed studio with me 24/7.I'm very lucky to introduce my friend and designer,Katie." Mentioned Harris and i gave him a big hug and a kiss on his cheek.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck i hate public speaking

I walked over to the microphone nervously,clearing my throat and then looking back at Harris,who was already nodding his head and reassuring me.

"Hey guys,i'm Katie.I-i met Harris here,through a friend during a concert.We immediately vibed as friends before i found out he was even a designer and i think that it's why it's so wonderful?"i looked at audience for merely a second before my eyes dart to the bottom of the stage.

God i've wanted to not talk until this very moment

"Harris has taught me a lot of things during these past few months and not once has he given up on me.His team and him really acknowledged my vision and it feels so good to know that i have this incredible support system in my life.I figured i was so new to this but after really getting to experience everything..I've learned how to cope with the insane amount of stress and also learned how to really have fun at the same time.And so,i wanna just say a massive thank you to all my friends and family,i can't wait to see you rocking our collection!"i added excitedly this time into the microphone and everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

I looked through the crowd to see Anne,Gemma and Lou all mouthing"Well done"towards me and i couldn't help but smile,i was so lucky to have them here.But everything changed when my eyes landed on the man at the corner of the room..Hair twice as long and curly as before,body way more buffed,styled in a knitted cardigan and a pair of brown corduroys,with also a bouquet of lilies in his hand.

Harry.