88.Home again.

Happy New Years,here's a new chapter.Tour is coming to an end very soon but i hope you're loving the chapters lately,thank you for 300k reads.All my love xx

Song: Cherry by Harry Styles

***

Katie:

I opened the front door and noticed that it was abnormally quiet,there were no music playing in the background and i found it really strange because usually Harry always has music playing softly in the background

Except this time,all I heard was a woman talking in the kitchen and then i realised that it was just Anne.

I entered into the kitchen and noticed that Anne was feeding Alex some baby pudding,but wait..where was Harry?

"Hi Anne."i greeted her as i placed my leftover food from the restaurant on top of the kitchen counter.

"Hello love,how was the outing with your friend?"asked Anne as she sends me a small smile.

Great,Harry must've told her that i went out for dinner with a friend.I still felt extremely shitty about what i had done to Michael but thankfully he was really understanding towards me and he was just the nicest human being that i've ever met.

"Um it was okay,there's some leftover pasta still."i answered and she nodded her head.
"Did Harry leave?"i asked her as i bit my lip nervously and her facial expressions immediately changed to a worried look.

"He uh-he went out to go see someone but he'll be back soon."replied Anne as she fed Alex another spoon of pudding."Oh alright,i'm just going to go tidy up the living room yeah?"i mentioned and she nods her head.

Why was Anne acting so nervous and strange about answering that simple question? I just wanted to know if Harry had already left but it seemed like there was something more that i wasn't suppose to know.

I walked into the living room and started to clean up some of Alex's toys that he had scattered on the floor and then placing them back into the wooden chest box.Just as i was about to turn the Tv on,i heard the sound of the front door opening.

That must be Harry..

I heard his footsteps heading towards the kitchen and i secretly walked to the side of the kitchen so that Anne and Harry wouldn't notice me.

"Hi mom.."greeted Harry with quite a tired voice.

"Hi precious."greeted Harry once again but this time i heard him kissing Alex's cheeks and i couldn't help but smile at how affectionate he was with Alex.