13. London,Night two.

Harry :

"It's epic,the lights were insane last night

"It's epic,the lights were insane last night."

Everyone was happy and so enthusiastic and yea i know i should be just as excited as them but i really regretted what i had said last night,i knew that it really hurt Kat's feelings and i don't blame her for being mad at me.I just entered into a state of panic when Mitch had caught us in the moment and i did not want to  clarify our relationship without her consent and plus,we aren't even officially dating and just didn't want to say the wrong thing.

But now i actually despise myself for saying what i had said,i have to make it up to her by today."Hey um-do any of you have Kat's mother's number?" I asked Adam,Clare and Lou,the three of them looking at me skeptically, "Uhh i have it,why do you want her mom's number for?"questioned Lou.

"I have to sort some things out that's all." I replied quickly,she nodded with a small smile,Adam & Clare still looking as confused with my questions but i honestly do not have the time to explain the whole situation.

Lou passed me the number and i thanked her before sprinting out of the room,walking into my dressing room as i sat down on the cushy couch and decided to ring Kat's mom.

"Hello?" a smile creeping up on my face,this was the first time i was hearing her mother's voice.

"Hi ma'am,this is Harry speaking here." I greeted her, "Harry oh my god hi darling,how are you ?" She asked excitedly and i chuckled at her cheerful response.

"Im good,how are you love ?" I asked back, "A lil tired..okay ignore that i lied,i'm exhausted from taking care of the little one at home but other than that i'm doing great,is there a reason why you called?" She explained.

"Tell Katherine i said hello,and yes there is a reason as to why i called you."my breath hitched the moment i knew it was my cue to ask her my question.

"Will do son,what's up ?" She asked me and i tapped my feet repeatedly against the ground out of anxiousness.

"What are some of the things that makes Katie the happiest? Uhm-what makes her feel star struck or feel like in awe?" I asked,trying to hide the nervousness plastered in my voice and she hummed.

"When she was a little girl,her dad used to make her a cup of hot chocolate with different type of toppings before they would go to sleep.The look on her face every night was just amazing it was like the best thing she ever had in her entire life.But ever since her dad left,the tradition stopped and she never had it since then.But deep down inside,i know she never wanted it to end but i wasn't brave enough to do it.To her it was more than just a cup of hot chocolate,it was about the bond two people shared with each other while having it.It was everything to her." She explained,my mouth slightly parting because i didn't know Kat thought about things that deeply.

The way she thought about things reminded me of the way i do,that amazes me even more.Just a cup of hot chocolate meant so much more to her.